Status
Not open for further replies.

Excellentnuke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Elromski said:
For those of you who don't know where to download Rudolph's patch you can get it here: *SNIP* sorry if it has already been linked, i was skimming through the pages and didn't notice link, and i wasn't bothered to look through all the pages :S. But anyway there it is for those of you who want it
smile.gif

EDIT: Ooooh sorry if I wasnt supposed to link that since it has to do with the AP
frown.gif
PLX NO BANHAMZOR
frown.gif
I'd remove that ROM site from your post if I were you.

Elromski

Trophies
XP
Country
Gibraltar
Excellentnuke said:
Elromski said:
For those of you who don't know where to download Rudolph's patch you can get it here: *SNIP* sorry if it has already been linked, i was skimming through the pages and didn't notice link, and i wasn't bothered to look through all the pages :S. But anyway there it is for those of you who want it
smile.gif

EDIT: Ooooh sorry if I wasnt supposed to link that since it has to do with the AP
frown.gif
PLX NO BANHAMZOR
frown.gif

Gone. Sorry if i wasn't supposed to link that, im new here ^^. Am i not supposed to link to other ROM sites or something?

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Elromski said:
Excellentnuke said:
Elromski said:
smile.gif

frown.gif
PLX NO BANHAMZOR
frown.gif

Gone. Sorry if i wasn't supposed to link that, im new here ^^. Am i not supposed to link to other ROM sites or something?
It says it right in the rules when you sign up, it's very clear, but since you are new please review the rules
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?act=boardrules
EDIT: Next time you break the rules I will be forced to sick an angry bear after you.

Gazooki

Trophies
XP
Country
TM2-Megatron said:
It seems that everyone's Wood for the R4 has rendered this thread a little obsolete. Is rudolph's patch even required anymore now that R4 users have wood?

Well, looks like the R4 faithful are laughing at the Acekard fans now. The tables truely have turned with the release of Wood. If they keep releasing new firmware for it, the R4 might just become the best flashcard available again.

laxman0220

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Gazooki said:
TM2-Megatron said:
It seems that everyone's Wood for the R4 has rendered this thread a little obsolete. Is rudolph's patch even required anymore now that R4 users have wood?

Well, looks like the R4 faithful are laughing at the Acekard fans now. The tables truely have turned with the release of Wood. If they keep releasing new firmware for it, the R4 might just become the best flashcard available again.

I ordered an r4 just to have wood xD

but acekard's akaio will always be number one, no doubt.

AkiAtlus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello

Where I can find patch for Pokemon Heart Gold (french version) ? It's for my DSLINKER (I have the official version of Pokemon Heart Gold, but I can't Legit check the pokemon trades GTS with Official Card).

BTW , Where I can Find way to convert my Savegame (extract for Heartgold) to DSLINKER Savegame ?

Thanks.

Sergiyakun

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
ALLLL the heting on Noobs who cant hack is great. But how about an update , Cause im not sifting through 21 pages of this mess. Stupid people shouldn't be told they are dumb, just shown. Also, whats this thread about really cause I see no talk about AP.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
TM2-Megatron said:
It seems that everyone's Wood for the R4 has rendered this thread a little obsolete. Is rudolph's patch even required anymore now that R4 users have wood?Wood doesn't work on all the R4 clones or some of the other old+dead flash carts, and AFAIK rudolph's patch isn't for every localization.

Spongeroberto said:
Well now that rudolph's patch fixes everything for everyone... do we still need this thread stickied?Does rudolph's patch fix it for every localization? I've got this quote in my sig.
(omarrrio): common guys can anyone make the patch universal really its only for english roms, plz make one for the German/French/Italian/Spanish ver
(DeltaBurnt): Someone makes a patch for the R4 and people are still whining? I'm going to go kill myself
frown.gif

QUOTE(Gazooki @ Apr 10 2010, 06:18 PM)
Dude, you do know that wood is made off the same firmware that AKAIO is, and has less features than AKAIO, right?

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Sergiyakun said:
ALLLL the heting on Noobs who cant hack is great. But how about an update , Cause im not sifting through 21 pages of this mess. Stupid people shouldn't be told they are dumb, just shown. Also, whats this thread about really cause I see no talk about AP.
I can't believe I'm actually replying to such an idiot post...

Anyways, this topic is just here to tell people not to post any topics about Pokémon AP or Pokémon patches anymore, because it creates a huge mess. But, now the hype has calmed down, and so this topic isn't really necessary anymore. I'll request a lock to make sure there's no more flaming done in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: