XP
Country
United States
Game: Pokemon X
FC: 1332-9132-7709
Interests: Trades
Sarfari Type: Ice
Pokemon in Safari: Snorunt/Bagmite/Dewgong

I have all of the new Kalos Pokemon. If you need me to breed you something just PM me.
Note: I only do simple breeding

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Trading Safari Ditto's for something good!
Does that mean/include hidden ability (Imposter) Ditto's? If so, I'll take one off your hands... although I don't have much good things. How about a Super Luck Adamant Absol? I have a few of those because of my Shiny Absol breeding program.

steve007

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can some one do my a fav. ? Please , I have old poke'mon on my black 2 rom can some one wifi trade and send it to my X and Y thank you can you do this ... Trade on X and Y or no I am still confused . lol

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
If anyone has a dratini, dragonair or dragonite with his hidden ability, marvel scale or multiscale, can you trade it with me? I have almost all version exclusives and starters, I can also trade an adamant ditto with good IVs
PS: If you have it on your friend safari you can also add me and just stay online while I catch it

Please, I`ve been looking for it for a long time

Friend Code 2406-5363-5651

eilan25

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
FC is 0018-0435-1792 my Mii name is Airslasher
just got Y in the mail 2 days ago (pre-ordered from VGP, still had to wait for it in israel. /sigh) been doing...well EVERYTHING!
this game is awesome!

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can some one do my a fav. ? Please , I have old poke'mon on my black 2 rom can some one wifi trade and send it to my X and Y thank you can you do this ... Trade on X and Y or no I am still confused . lol

You're going to have to wait for Pokémon Bank and Poké Transporter to be released in December before anyone can import Pokemon from Generation 5 games.

Reactions: CandiceYaacobi

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Got more slots naw! please add my FC for safari: 5069 3908 0447
Also anyone got a protean froakie?

Also please quote this or PM me. I wont be checking this thread unless you quote me.

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
can you get me a shiny froakie through the mastuda method and ill give you 2 Protein Frogadiers?
Getting a shiny froakie is a little... even through the matsuda method. Its not worth tbh to breed a shiny froakie just to give it away for a protean froakie :/ I do however have a japanese/korean ditto you can have for a protean froakie/frogardier so you can do the matsuda method yourself.

XXLANCEXX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Getting a shiny froakie is a little... even through the matsuda method. Its not worth tbh to breed a shiny froakie just to give it away for a protean froakie :/ I do however have a japanese/korean ditto you can have for a protean froakie/frogardier so you can do the matsuda method yourself.

alright thats fine
:) deal

Reactions: DarkStriker

Stephapanda

Clover's Wife
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm looking for more people to add for friend safari - my friend code is 0662-2557-1434, please let me know if you add me/send me your friend code. Thanks!

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Look what i just caught :D

1nWFilq.jpg

Reactions: Nxenz

kedamono

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I caught several of them yesterday. Do you need one? I'll give/trade you him if you want
well im tring to carch a few so i can breed them with high ivs, then i can just pass them out cause most people on other forums are asking for legendary or mega stones for there safari code

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/NGOSybO-5R4?si=SmiQ0UaynHR80xC9