Gaming PokeMMO, Nintendo's last resort?

YetoJesse

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm still having giggles at people talking about nintendo and pokemon..
Gamefreak =/= Nintendo...

Also, Arras, sad thing is that that post IS correct. there's a reason why there are two games of each gen. it's getting players together... I don't really see the online CoD community getting together and be like "I'll trade you this gun for that gun".

TeamScriptKiddies

Licensed Nintendo (indie) Game Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo may be hurting this generation, but they're far from nailing their own coffin shut (as other have stated). Remember how well the original wii did up until the end? Theyre sitting on a pile of cash right now. They'll be fine lol

LysergCooltyp

I don't know why the microwave burns
Trophies
XP
Country
We have many pokémon MMO. My favorite is Pokémon Mystery Universe, a MMO based off Pokémon Mystery Dungeon. The only reason I did not dedicate my life into it yet is because it's extremely laggy, which is a shame.
Haven't heard of that one before. Looks interesting tho.

Victorelessar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
if pokemmo was done right, it would surpass WoW as the one and only trully successful mmo.
There are so many possibilities, but i dont think it will ever happen.

Yil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
MMO is bad, and people should not be too competitive. Personally I think MMO, recent RTS and bro games are worse than mobile games. Just think of why the online voice chat is disabled in Splatoon.
Just bring better graphic, better online and more pokemons for gen 7. Only that I do not favour the design of gen 5 and gen 6. Why, GAME FREAK?!! Why, NINTENDO?!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-