Hacking Poke Transfer on R4?

Hking0036

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know that it's impossible to use Poke Transporter (V > VI) on a flash cart, but I was wondering if you can use an R4 for Poke Transfer (IV > V). It makes sense that you couldn't considering it uses download play, but I've yet to find a solid answer and I don't have 2 ds' to test it on at the moment. Anyone know?

D

Deleted User

why not use a save transfer tool to import it manually? like, copy the save file from the r4, open it in an editor, and copy over all the pokemon manually.. otherwise, theres no other way

Hking0036

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why not use a save transfer tool to import it manually? like, copy the save file from the r4, open it in an editor, and copy over all the pokemon manually.. otherwise, theres no other way
I'm fine with that, so you just do it with PKEdit and turn them into pk6's?

SlenderPanda02

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If I understand what you mean:

1. Use an r4i w/ Pokémon Diamond / Pearl / Platinum / HeartGold / SoulSilver.
2. Get a REAL copy of Pokémon Black / White.
3. Use Pokémon Transporter through the route to the right of Nimbasa City and send over your DPP/HGSS Pokémon.
4. Run PokéTransfer and send the Pokémon to Pokémon Bank, then withdraw them.
5. Celebrate.

If you want to access BW Pokémon, get a Action Replay / r4i Save Dongle for actual game cartridge save editing. For XY Pokémon, get a Powersaves. It's easy to use and doesn't require much.

Last edited by SlenderPanda02,

Hking0036

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I understand what you mean:

1. Use an r4i w/ Pokémon Diamond / Pearl / Platinum / HeartGold / SoulSilver.
2. Get a REAL copy of Pokémon Black / White.
3. Use Pokémon Transporter through the route to the right of Nimbasa City and send over your DPP/HGSS Pokémon.
4. Run PokéTransfer and send the Pokémon to Pokémon Bank, then withdraw them.
5. Celebrate.

If you want to access BW Pokémon, get a Action Replay / r4i Save Dongle for actual game cartridge save editing. For XY Pokémon, get a Powersaves. It's easy to use and doesn't require much.
Yeah it's fine, I just bought a copy of Pokemon Platinum (I got lucky and found one for like, $15), and I had one of Black. I have my 3DS CFW'd so I can use TWLSaveTool for DS saves, and JKSV for 3DS games already. Thanks though.

Last edited by Hking0036,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock