ROM Hack Poke-sav/Gen question

Fatmike1993

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is it possible to transfer pokmon from pokemon emerald played on a supercard ds2, using a veriety of programs like pokesav and pokegen to a game such as d/p/ptt and then to bw/bw2? As I'm aware its impossible to do it via ingame trading. thanks

twistedfatal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I Doubt It Is Possible Unless Them Tools Supported All The Games In Question But You Could Use Pokegen For Black And White Version 2 And Create The Pokemon

Also Why Would You Want To Do That Long Process When You Chould Simply Create The Pokemon From Scratch

loco365

Trophies
XP
Is it possible to transfer pokmon from pokemon emerald played on a supercard ds2, using a veriety of programs like pokesav and pokegen to a game such as d/p/ptt and then to bw/bw2? As I'm aware its impossible to do it via ingame trading. thanks
You should be able to do the migration to the 4th Gen DS game. From there, what I would do, is use PokeCheck to upload the Pokemon to their online service, then import them to your 5th Gen game using their 4th Gen - 5th Gen converter.

jm_plata

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
There is a program named GBA_PKM_READER made by KazoWAR for Pal Park pokemon from R/S/E/FR/LG saves but the program has many bugs and problems.

AshIris

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
What I personally do is play it on the ds2, transfer the save to an ez flash 4, then use a pokepatched platinum rom for pal park. btw, pokepatch allows d/p/plt to pal park with a GBA flash cart. YOU STILL NEED A GBA CART. It cannot be done without a combo of slot2 and slot1. There is currently no patch for hgss. ONLY d/p/plt. http://filetrip.net/nds-downloads/rom-hacks/download-pokepatch-42-f27240.html

Pokepatch is for the DS ROM ONLY. the only problem w/ using ONLY flashcarts is you cannot poketransfer from a flashcart to a flashcart. to use official poketransfer, you HAVE TO HAVE an ACTUAL d/p/plt cart. i concur with Team Fail. it IS possible. just not between b2w2 and a flashcart dpphgss. like he/she said, use poketransfer. if people gripe, bicker, and b***h lookin' for a patch for hgss, DON'T COME CRYIN' TO ME. take it up w/ the maker of pokepatch. I DIDN'T MAKE THE PROGRAM.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I had a iPhone 5 for like 6 years, till last year, and had to get new phone, when phone companies stop using the cdna networks, which the iphone5 used.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A phone can do more than a TV
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    These smart TVs are getting close tho. Gonna be like "back to future" TVs before long.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah a phones going to always be more powerful than a TV if the TVs $2grand maybe but why when I can put a smaller device in my pocket that does basically everything a TV already does
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I can justify a decent $800 smartphone that'll last 3 years when I could get a 65" TV for $400 and buy a decent micro computer for $100 more
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tbf there are decent $400 smartphones in today's market that make top end spec phones unjust it's just what you want
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Found a Charger that works with my phone
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Yeah Ken I have 3 Samsung Phones now and honestly all 3 feel about the same
    A35 a S23 FE S24 Ultra lol
    Camera is about the only thing that legit separates them, unless you play games on your phone....
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I honestly just download movies on my phone put them on my card reader then on my tv so much better than wireless transfer bs
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Glad I bought a card reader type c and usb A makes life easy
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    i download movies on my PC that is connected to my living room tv.
    Monitors are too small for my bad eyesight so I use my main tv and wirelss keyboard and wireless trackball mouse.
    I tried wireless transfer on phone before and yes, it's garbage. lol. So sloooooooooowwwwww.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    New south park was not really that funny.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, i heard modern south park is too serious
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did it hurt your feelings?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Some are still funny, but they always try to use a subject matter related to something going on today.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    All you need is one dose of Lizzo to make yourself feel better
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Who tf is lizzo
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They always make valid points on that show and it goes over people's heads over sensitivity reasons
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: They always make valid points on that show and it goes over people's heads over sensitivity reasons +1