Hacking Pokémon X/Y Dumper and Editor

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone heard any update on the progress. I have checked three sites ( not naming cause I'm trying to not get in trouble ) but I'm Sure you all know them very well. I'm just wondering if there is any new info since those last update?

quantumboy

Casual Hacker, Avid Dreamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has any one tried editing the save files extarcted with datel device that can now backup and recover saves for pokemon x and y carts. As well as edit the save to have various cheats like money and BP. I want to try making two save files one with like an item cheat on and the original and see where they diff, attempt to edit in some mega stones or something. I know its far fetched at this point, but now that we can get the save files backed up and re-write them back after editing them, I wonder if the file can be edited by us and not just datel.

someonewhodied

Lazy Person
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has any one tried editing the save files extarcted with datel device that can now backup and recover saves for pokemon x and y carts. As well as edit the save to have various cheats like money and BP. I want to try making two save files one with like an item cheat on and the original and see where they diff, attempt to edit in some mega stones or something. I know its far fetched at this point, but now that we can get the save files backed up and re-write them back after editing them, I wonder if the file can be edited by us and not just datel.

You'd need the encryption key.

None of us have it and datel wants the monopoly on nand save editing so good luck.

Bond697

Dies, died, will die.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

<snip>

e:
here's an easier question than last time:

what's the name of the company that wrote the udp encryption scheme that nintendo uses and that gamefreak implements for their udp/pkx encryption. you don't even have to provide the function addrersses. just a company name.

you're still going to ignore me, but i thought i would do this once more to let you "prove yourself" and make it crystal clear to everyone when you don't.

NickFusi0n

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Okay well, just in case by any insane means you haven't seen it yet, Latiosite and Latiasite are just spreading all over the place (even though they can't be traded.. bummer), people got them with Powersave.

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Okay well, just in case by any insane means you haven't seen it yet, Latiosite and Latiasite are just spreading all over the place (even though they can't be traded.. bummer), people got them with Powersave.

I enjoy when things like this happen, lol.

Bond697

Dies, died, will die.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
;)

Now that the cat's out of the bag..'
'
Them Datel PowerSavers didn't have any Q&A's or Beta Testers for proven and (still reviewing) codes.

Nope

Not at all..

And I sure don't think or believe that someone said at the end of the month or next month that certain information would be released to the public if certain other projects hadn't been released

;3
Love you guiz

not done lying and attention whoring, huh?

Reactions: tjexp

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim:
    the internet
  • Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim:
    @Psionic Roshambo i have 16 gb in my pc and i run into issues with ram more than i'd like to admit
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    I got only 8GB of RAM. But I want 32GB.
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Time to just download more ram
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah search Google
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me when I stick a flash drive into it.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It can act as a swap drive but that isn't more RAM, it's slooow.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I wish we could have 1Gbps external storage by now
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Like for micro
  • Veho @ Veho:
    New Myoo.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, Yooo noice
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Looks like a Famicom handheld
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah, they were going for that.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not very good though.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm watching the review, the emulators it uses suck bawls.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Software update might improve it.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Or maybe someone will make like Emulation Station for it or something?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That counts as a software update :tpi:
    +1
  • OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20:
    Ello
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I can think of the design teams process another joystick and no audio or a joystick and mono audio
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "You think we can just put the speakers at the top
    ?" "NO!"
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Pft stereo speakers you're fired
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pft stereo speakers you're fired +1