ROM Hack Pokémon x Nobunaga's Ambition English Translation Patch

pleonex

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
but about font, is seems not supporting your language. i was already started translating on my native language but is just for fun and stuck translating on encrypted part.

but someone was figure out about encrypted text MSG on this game ?
Yeah, I have just finished to do some tools to decrypt / encrypt and extract / import text

This file is really strange, first it's encrypted using XOR and the key "MsgLink V1.00", nothing strange but... then, the decrypted file has the SJIS chars encoded using something similar to a table, I think it's done to write more common shift-jis char in one byte instead of two byte.

Regards!

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when does translation patch V1.3 for pokemon nobunaga's ambition comes out ?????
It will be out once it's released. I know you don't mean to be pushy, but many people consider your question to be pushy. It won't be long though, I can tell you that. They are moving at an incredible pace! :D

Reactions: 1 person

324atk

GBATemp's Personal Chocobo Breeder
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
v1.3 Just released. It's on the site now. I'm sure this thread will update eventually but I'm just letting everyone know. You guys are working at an extremely fast pace, and I know that I and many more people really appreciate the hard work you're doing. Thank you.

StorMyu

"I'm way too old for this"
Trophies
XP
Country
France
It's good!
Coming from someone named Pokefloote... What I want to know is: why is this "good" ? I just see a tactical game here, and nothing spectacular.
Why Summon Night 1 & 2 aren't translated even if they're already hacked are ready for translations for years ?
Or any other games.
Right now I just see pokéfans all over translating it for the sake of playing a "pokemon" game.

Don't want to be mean, again, I just want to know why is this game "good" (yeah, serious answer = a minimum explanation is needed)

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's good!
Coming from someone named Pokefloote... What I want to know is: why is this "good" ? I just see a tactical game here, and nothing spectacular.
Why Summon Night 1 & 2 aren't translated even if they're already hacked are ready for translations for years ?
Or any other games.
Right now I just see pokéfans all over translating it for the sake of playing a "pokemon" game.

Don't want to be mean, again, I just want to know why is this game "good" (yeah, serious answer = a minimum explanation is needed)
It's an opinion. It isn't anything spectacular, you're right about that. Just try the game. Form an opinion for yourself.

I do enjoy it more than most other games in the genre because it is Pokemon related, to answer your question. Hardcore strategists might not like it. So far in battle, all I can do is move and attack (with one move). But it isn't a bad game. Just simple.

Ugh, mobile formatting is not cooperating with me today.

suruz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It's good!
Or any other games.

Totally agree with everything you just said. It's really a shame about Summon Night.

Might give this a go anyway though- it seems different from the usual pokemon games (which I'm kinda bored of now, not gonna lie...)

StorMyu

"I'm way too old for this"
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thanks now I see, I might try it out if the translation is complete, strategy games on Japanese tends to be... horrible to me.
I like them though.
And it's maybe off topic but yeah, it's sad that Summon Night isn't translated when there's a fully text editor for it...

IsraelBooArkzew

Trophies
XP
when does translation patch V1.3 for pokemon nobunaga's ambition comes out ?????
It will be out once it's released. I know you don't mean to be pushy, but many people consider your question to be pushy. It won't be long though, I can tell you that. They are moving at an incredible pace! :D

i khow butnow i used translation v1.3 and now the rom wont work on ysmenu 6.74 :L

Romruto

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Just made a logo for this project, but it's up to them to wanna use it:

11lr7lk.png

Of course, resize this if nessessary..

-Romruto or RomStampedo

snub17

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sorry to ask but i cant seem to find a download link in the OP's post as well the site isnt working for me. Can someone provide and alt link?

Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    no i mean, before a hit is after the previous hit
    +1
    if you keep them well enough fed, it's the same thing
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Guys, I just learned my little brother is in the hospital because he had a seizure last night.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Sorry to hear that BakerMan
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Just found out he's doing alright, doing a lot of complaining too, rightfully so. Who wouldn't complain after having a seizure and being hospitalized?
    +1
    Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah been there had that no fun
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They'll give him sleep studies eegs and possibly one week hospital stay
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    I hope it's not a week.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's standard so doctors can get a idea about what's going on
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    understood
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    well, i'm glad he seems to be doing fine, and ig i'm going to start spewing goofy shit again
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Update: Turns out he's epileptic
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Get a 2nd opinion run mris etc they told me that also
    Also a food allergy study would be a good idea
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Turns out you can't sprinkle methamphetamine on McDonald's French fries
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    they wouldn't be called french fries at that point
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Probably just meth fries
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    White fries hold up
    +1
    @K3Nv2 sure you can
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    why tf do people hate android users? is it the video quality? just because "AnDrOiD = pOoR" bc they don't cost an arm and a leg like iphones do?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i won't be turned off by an iphone, but don't pick on me for having an android, that's just how this shit should work
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: i won't be turned off by an iphone, but don't pick on me for having an android, that's just how...