ROM Hack Pokémon Silver Blue

nobamacare

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello people, I'm here to tell you the good news: I'm working on Silver Blue again! :) Check the "changelog" on main page to be informed.

Also, thanks Umar and Nathan Drake for helping users with problems.

PS: when the new patch is ready I'll post a tutorial video showing how to "install" the game and I'll be creating a FAQ.
hello, i just joined and i was wondering why my game freezes every time i start and open my bag?
i have a masterball and such in my bag and all the hms... but when i try to use an hm, my desmume force closes.

please help

*** update ***
solved my problem on my own

also, i agree with the guy on the earlier thread. this has a lot of potential and it would be spectacular to be able to redo the team rocket events and just to relive the experience exact

Last edited by nobamacare,

JesterCx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wheres the download link? Sorry im on mobile and i downloaded 2 different links for this rom (a mediafire link from a youtube video and another from a website) and both of them take me to the beginning of SS in Johto.Sorry i cant see the link here im on mobile

Fong

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
Bro,when i play at Mt.Moon and the rival use first pokemon level is 46,what's the matter?Bro give me a answer,okay?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Some passer's pokemon also the level is wrong,for example,when i out of the forest,the boy in the lawn when he's pokemon level also wrong,I expect you can give me all of the question's answer,thank you bro.

And also the bike is missed,the npc doesn't gave.

brtatu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Give me the tools and I can translate this to portuguese if ya want. Unless you do that yourself.
I'm not planning to translate it but if I change my mind I'll talk to you. Thanks bro!
Bro,when i play at Mt.Moon and the rival use first pokemon level is 46,what's the matter?Bro give me a answer,okay?

Some passer's pokemon also the level is wrong,for example,when i out of the forest,the boy in the lawn when he's pokemon level also wrong,I expect you can give me all of the question's answer,thank you bro.

And also the bike is missed,the npc doesn't gave.
I'm going to post an update today to fix that!

[+] Fixed! About the bike event you need to defeat Misty to activate it. If you have already done that playing the old update (14/11/15) use "Pokesav" to give you a bike by editing your savedata.

Last edited by brtatu,
Reactions: Pacheko17

Fong

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
I'm not planning to translate it but if I change my mind I'll talk to you. Thanks bro!

I'm going to post an update today to fix that!

[+] Fixed! About the bike event you need to defeat Misty to activate it. If you have already done that playing the old update (14/11/15) use "Pokesav" to give you a bike by editing your savedata.
Thank you sir.I except you can do more better.When I was playing to the electric gym,the leader's last pokemon level is 100,are you kidding me?lol

Fong

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
Hey I want to try this!!
Does it work with FR version of PKM silver? Or only US?
I guess it only can use the US rom with patch,try the pokemon soul silver US rom and patch!

How can I play on my DSTWO? It just causes the DS to freeze up.
I don't play on the DS,but I can play this on my android phone!

wait wait wait, is this hack complete? O.o
The authors have been complete,I found some bug in the game,so you can try but you may encounter some bug.

Last edited by Fong,
Reactions: brtatu

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah some of us have to stop at x6 not all of us are lucky to stop at x30 like you