ROM Hack Pokémon Sacred Gold & Storm Silver

zio

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hey I got a problem every time i start the game everything looks good but then when i start in my room, my game freezes when i try to move. im playing on R4 btw

please help!!!

Ingus

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Can someone help me?
I'm trying to play this game so hard, but when I patch it, the patched version does not appear.
Did it happen with someone else here?
If yes (or no), can you explain me how to fix it?
Thanks

Luis Alejandro

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
luisbelmontshow.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Hey I got a problem every time i start the game everything looks good but then when i start in my room, my game freezes when i try to move. im playing on R4 btw

please help!!!

It happened to me about three days ago. However, I was playing Sacred Gold when that happened. Giratina was facing Elite Four Will's Exeggutor. I had selected Shadow Force as an attacking move before it froze.

Second, I RESTARTED the game and it froze afterwards.. So I said to myself "Hmmmm...It froze, eh? I'll switch the save game file to Storm Silver." Same thing happened. That's when I gave up and DELETED all of my HARD WORK for NOTHING. AND I WANTED TO MAKE VIDEOS!!!!

Kamissama

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I have a big problem and want to solve it :/
It has to do with the the many bugs of the Safari Zone events.

First of all... i had tried so muchs ways to avoid the game for freezing, because after every double battle, when you press start or try to save, the game frezee... by my experience, you can avoid this if you go to another place (go into a cave by example, or another place... walking).

Now this es my problem:

I alredy defeated Ariana (the one who's between two rocks) and saved. When i came to the end od Safari Zone, all people were there and the music was normal, i went to talk with the blue boy and say (*name* come by my side!) But the event don't activate. So, i go to the Pokemon center, and talk to the false nurse joy, but... the real nurse joy is where the false one is supposed to, so... i can't advance in the game!!! Dray, can't you make a path or something like the flags to activate the event or something?? i alredy read that this is a impass bug and i REALLY don't want to erase the game D=

Lamik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a big problem and want to solve it :/
It has to do with the the many bugs of the Safari Zone events.

First of all... i had tried so muchs ways to avoid the game for freezing, because after every double battle, when you press start or try to save, the game frezee... by my experience, you can avoid this if you go to another place (go into a cave by example, or another place... walking).

Now this es my problem:

I alredy defeated Ariana (the one who's between two rocks) and saved. When i came to the end od Safari Zone, all people were there and the music was normal, i went to talk with the blue boy and say (*name* come by my side!) But the event don't activate. So, i go to the Pokemon center, and talk to the false nurse joy, but... the real nurse joy is where the false one is supposed to, so... i can't advance in the game!!! Dray, can't you make a path or something like the flags to activate the event or something?? i alredy read that this is a impass bug and i REALLY don't want to erase the game D=

I have the same problem because I was playing with other people so the only way I know how to solve it is: Change rom for original SS/HG, then go inside the building save and return rom again. Now You´re in Safari Zone. Or keep the original game unless you pass the event (I think it´s by getting badge or something like that and change to storm after that.

gtblitzFTW

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey I gotta problem with your rom hack on the Drastic DS Emulator for Android, I'm using the Galaxy S3, and when I try to play the game, it crashes when I explore New Bark Town!!!

Someone please help!!

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You guys. Drayano hasnt been online for a very long time.
Your best bet is to try find him on his youtube channel or just scroll through the thread to see whats been posted before if you need help.

Reactions: ShawnBurress

DiogoCosta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
D: I miss playing this hack, i think i will start playing it again, but i remember that when i played that aditional mission that i need to do to get to the safari zone, everytime i started a battle from the mission the game freezed, it didn't freezed all the time, the game freezed after like 2 battles from the mission D: and it is really annoying winning the battles all over again, it's not that it's difficult to win, but it's a waste of time doing the same battles 2 times xD

TheSilentGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone help me?
I'm trying to play this game so hard, but when I patch it, the patched version does not appear.
Did it happen with someone else here?
If yes (or no), can you explain me how to fix it?
Thanks

It happened to me too. I'm pretty sure i did everything right.

keith708

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My Pokemon are not different example Venonat did not learn signal beam Venomoth is not psychic type but I thought I got the complete version. Is this a common problem? Also is there a way to fix it?

blachy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
salut je jou sur une r4 (ds)et ya plusieur bug jai remedier a certain en remaitent l ancienne version mais la je seche xd quand je vais voir cynthia ac la red chaine elle ne le reconait pas, le parc safarie demeure blocker par la team rocket et quand je parle a mew mon jeu se figue ya t'il quelque chose a faire pour resoudre ce problem

CodenameD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Hi I love your hack. Being anti-social, I've always wanted a Pokemon game where you can capture all that exists without trading with others or getting another copy of the game. And this one fulfills all those desires. And you also managed to make it out of my favorite Pokemon game so far. Thank you.

I opted for the classic version of Sacred Gold because I'm a purist. I expected that Pokemon related stuff remains intact. However I was very surprised when Gym leader Bugsy went on to One Hit KO my confident Larvitar with his Scyther's CUT (which was supposed to be NORMAL type).

Upon teaching my Buneary CUT myself, I realized it was GRASS type!

fcv60n.png

Are there any more of such changes that still remains in the classic version? A heads up please, before I get another of my Pokemons killed.

Luis Alejandro

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
luisbelmontshow.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Hi I love your hack. Being anti-social, I've always wanted a Pokemon game where you can capture all that exists without trading with others or getting another copy of the game. And this one fulfills all those desires. And you also managed to make it out of my favorite Pokemon game so far. Thank you.

I opted for the classic version of Sacred Gold because I'm a purist. I expected that Pokemon related stuff remains intact. However I was very surprised when Gym leader Bugsy went on to One Hit KO my confident Larvitar with his Scyther's CUT (which was supposed to be NORMAL type).

Upon teaching my Buneary CUT myself, I realized it was GRASS type!

fcv60n.png

Are there any more of such changes that still remains in the classic version? A heads up please, before I get another of my Pokemons killed.

In the original Heart gold and Soul Silver, it is a Normal-type attack. In Sacred Gold and Storm Silver, it will be a GRASS-type attack.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro