ROM Hack Pokémon Rutile Ruby and Star Sapphire: OR/AS Challenge Mode ROMhack!

wuboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your romfs file you use in HANS should be 1.7gigs big. You need to dump your copy and then apply the romfs file in the distribution zip to your dumped copy of your game.
Ok, thank you. Well, time to spend an hour of my time waiting for braindump.

Acryt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I randomized my Rutile and it just crashes after getting out of the truck everytime.. hmm... will post back with a fix for anyone that future may have this problem

no dice, no idea what's wrong. game feels completely fine but won't even load with a safe file, and crashes on exit of truck.

Last edited by Acryt,

legend101

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I randomized my Rutile and it just crashes after getting out of the truck everytime.. hmm... will post back with a fix for anyone that future may have this problem

no dice, no idea what's wrong. game feels completely fine but won't even load with a safe file, and crashes on exit of truck.
it will crashed if your randomizing the starter. everything else should be fine though.

Yamanoko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I have one question ... would be possible to put XY characters instead of Brendan and May?
I'm only asking ... is not a request :P

Suwazo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Why does it say to name the romfs file as rruby or ssapphire? Shouldn't it be the title ID? Also, what's the purpose of the .code file?

DeathChaos

Unmei wo koeru!
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Why does it say to name the romfs file as rruby or ssapphire? Shouldn't it be the title ID? Also, what's the purpose of the .code file?

This is the filename IF you want to use the HBL shortcut provided in the download, this shortcut is handy as you just select it to load the rom as opposed to having to go through HANS every time.

Suwazo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This is the filename IF you want to use the HBL shortcut provided in the download, this shortcut is handy as you just select it to load the rom as opposed to having to go through HANS every time.
Oh right. So if you pass arguments from rruby.txt into Hans, it'll look for a romfs with the same name. Handy.

Acryt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"The first three people to beat the second run of the Elite Four in each game will have their teams immortalized in the trainers on the S.S. Aqua. They will also get a custom name and pre/post-battle dialogue."

Has this already been finished?

Dio Vento

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"The first three people to beat the second run of the Elite Four in each game will have their teams immortalized in the trainers on the S.S. Aqua. They will also get a custom name and pre/post-battle dialogue."

Has this already been finished?
It hasn't. Send me your save file after beating Round 2 of the Elite Four. I reserve the right to veto any pre/post-battle dialogue.

Riku358

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
mmm is the shadow lugia included in this hackrom? or how can i get it in a easy way ? please : D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Oj did the Dj