Pokémon 20th Anniversary - Meloetta Event!

250px-648Meloetta.png

The Meloetta event is live!
Happy holidays! In honor of Pokémon's 20th Anniversary, Game Freak has been having several events throughout the year where they've been distributing rare Pokemon. The year is coming to a close, and so are the events. Now's your last chance to fill up your 'dex with rare pokemon!

From now to December 24th you can claim your own Meloetta for XYORAS. Luckily, this one is being distributed via WiFi! Just use the mystery gift the the Pokémon is yours!

Until next time Pokémon masters!

Passed legendary events in 2016:
Mew
Celebi
Jirachi
Darkrai
Manaphy
Shaymin
Arceus
Victini
Genesect
Keldeo

Localhorst86

Robert'); DROP TABLE members;--
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So they cant offer me a different cooler one that isnt the boring one you get in the main game? No fucks given :angry:

Also not everyone may have ORAS either. Bastads.
You can change the form of deoxys in XY and ORAS. But still, deoxys is easily obtainable on the 3ds games. All the other pokemon are pretty much unobtainable on the 3ds games and are only available through events.

Temarile

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ A9LH ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Glad to not have to cycle to the nearest Game Mania store. I just got it :)

Lycan911

wolf boi
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I picked Darkrai in the poll, because I've always had at least one Darkrai in ALL if my teams ever since Platinum. That guy's a freaking destroyer of dreams.

Reactions: Deleted User

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd pick all that haven't been handed out this generation. Genesect for example. Also American distributions for pokemon like Keldeo. Them being this nice, makes hacking almost unnecessary.

codezer0

Gaming keeps me sane
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ONe of the reasons I despised Generation 4 was because even with WiFi distribution possible, Nintendo still chose to only handle distributions in select shops that were always unreasonably far away to be able to convince parents to take a road trip for. Living in Orlando at the time, it was like "oh, you want [gifted pokemon here]? You gotta travel all the way to Jacksonville/Atlanta and be there within [3-hour window] if you want it!"

Also, never forgave Game Freak for refusing to release Arceus at all in that generation. Way to fuck us over, assholes.:hateit: Just reminded me of one of the reasons I nearly gave up on the franchise in that generation specifically, since I pretty much had to buy an Action Replay, then a CodeBreaker in order to get the event items needed to even attempt to finish the 'dex properly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over