Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Venezuela
cry.gif
Please i need to find a store in california(USA) to buy my wii i only have like 4 days to find it so anyone can help me ?? i have only 250 $ so i need a store where i can find only the console no bundle packs.

if someone answer really really thanks
bow.gif

Alonsonic

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Venezuela
what is that man the problem is that im in venezuela and i need to find it throw internet and tell where to buy it to a friend of my.

P.D: my friend travel here in like 5 or 6 days so i need to tell him quickly because he is busy and didnt find the console alone

Alonsonic

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Venezuela
thanks man i will try that if i find one you will be my god i need in california only california

PD: i need a california zip code to shearch it throw the yahho buyer guide

Alonsonic

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Venezuela
ok man really really really really really really thanks i get all the information and send a email to my friend if i buy my wii really you will be my god do you have a wii?? and another question is esay to find a 250 wii on usa??

aj421

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
yes i have a wii i camped out outside target for 16 hours to get it on launch day i was also the first person in line their should be no problem finding a wii for 250 in a store just make sure its not a bundle

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: