Hacking PLEASE HELP!!!

parisi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
HI all. i have updated my nintendo switch to system version to 10.0.2 and installed the latest Reinx 3.0 now when i go to homebrew and open for example goldleaf or etc... the buttons stop working. only the touchscreen and homebutton are functional. can anyone help me with this issue because i cant even install new games anymore.

PS: i have always used Reinx and i dont know how to install atmosphere, so i would really appretiate if you would help me without switching to atmosphere.

Thanks in advance

Miud

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yo, there is no problem with Your CFW and no need to move to Atmosphere.
Just wait for update of Goldleaf, or swith to Tinfoil.

Reactions: parisi

Risingdawn

Tempallica
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If you learnt how to load Reinx then you can easily do the same with Atmos and save yourself a load of headaches. Past doing that God knows, never used Reinx, I thought it wasn't supported anymore tbh. Is it just goldleaf, have you tried Awoo installer

Reactions: parisi

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you learnt how to load Reinx then you can easily do the same with Atmos and save yourself a load of headaches. Past doing that God knows, never used Reinx, I thought it wasn't supported anymore tbh. Is it just goldleaf, have you tried Awoo installer

I second this, if you know how to setup ReiNX there shouldn't be any problem with you setting up Atmosphere, beside ReiNX code is based off Atmosphere. ReiNX is badly coded, to save you from headache switch to Atmosphere.

parisi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Thanks all for your help. I fixed it. I switched to atmosphere and update all the apps on homebrew. The apps were all outdated.

Reactions: Risingdawn

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    D @ diamondsofmayhem: G'night!