Hacking PLEASE HELP!!

Wazoli

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India
I've been trying really hard to get a usb loader to work on my wii after it stopped reading discs but i just cant get it to work. I've innstalled all the correct ioses and cioses with mod mii using the syscheck updater but for some reason whenever i try to start a game on cfg loader it freezes at booting game and on wii flow is gets a black screen. My usb is frmatted correctlly to fat32 with a wbfs folder. I have tested the brawl iso with dolphin so i dont think it is a bad iso. My wii version is 4.2U is that helps in any way

Last edited by Wazoli,

fledge68

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been trying really hard to get a usb loader to work on my wii after it stopped reading discs but i just cant get it to work. I've innstalled all the correct ioses and cioses with mod mii using the syscheck updater but for some reason whenever i try to start a game on cfg loader it freezes at booting game and on wii flow is gets a black screen. My usb is frmatted correctlly to fat32 with a wbfs folder. I have tested the brawl iso with dolphin so i dont think it is a bad iso. My wii version is 4.2U is that helps in any way
i see you say iso, did you bother using wii backup manager to convert your iso games to wbfs before you put them in the wbfs folder?

Gameboyandwatch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try using another USB port. Also, are you sure you installed d2x in slot 249 with base 56 and slot 250 with base 57? Another thing, make sure your ISOs are converted to .wbfs with Wii Backup Manager. Here's my USB HDD: https://gyazo.com/a094b3f34ab93ad39fdb077e22e5ee07

Make sure your wbfs formatted files are in the wbfs folder. Also, make sure your USB HDD is formatted to Fat32. You can format USB HDDs to Fat32 with Fat32Format.
Also, like @petethepug said, do a SysCheck.

Last edited by Gameboyandwatch,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work