Ndsn00b

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please, I'm begging for your guys help.

I've honestly had it. I got my Sky3DS+ (two buttons) a week ago and to this day I am always having issues with the card. I did everything as instructed, got the drivers all installed on my PC, formatted the card and what not.

The probelm I'm having now is that my first 5 games would load, but the rest wouldn't -- and upon connected to the PC, the 3DS files turn into "BAD" files which I don't get, but that's probably because they don't work on the card.

The games are just fine, seeing as I've done this a few times and they worked previously.

Did anyone run into this? What should I do? Is there a better way to optimize your card or config so that it would run normally? Thanks.

tigercop

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi,

I had similar problem when I received the Sky3ds+ card. Most of the time only the first few titles that I copy on to the micro-SD card worked, those I copy afterwards sometime fail to load on the Sky3ds+.
The problem was the micro-SD card. I first used the Samsung Evo ones and then I changed to the SanDisk Ultra cards, and the problem was gone.
It now works very smoothly.
Also note that you can only use US-region .3ds files when u have a US-region .3ds consoles. Eshop-only .3ds titles also don't work.

Ekaitz

Redhead Believer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Also, if you change your header in the cfg file, you'll have to delete the sav file, otherwise the games will not appear.

Ndsn00b

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you. I'm using this cheap Chinese 128gb one (though it worked great for anything and any other device),
So I guess I have to get a new card now.

Thank you. :)

Ndsn00b

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

I had similar problem when I received the Sky3ds+ card. Most of the time only the first few titles that I copy on to the micro-SD card worked, those I copy afterwards sometime fail to load on the Sky3ds+.
The problem was the micro-SD card. I first used the Samsung Evo ones and then I changed to the SanDisk Ultra cards, and the problem was gone.
It now works very smoothly.
Also note that you can only use US-region .3ds files when u have a US-region .3ds consoles. Eshop-only .3ds titles also don't work.

Do you perhaps know whether I should get a SDhc or an SDxc? Thank you!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Let me finish do the harder drugs