Hacking Please Help Me to Convert A Final Fantasy 4 The After Years Save to PAL

knight85

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I decided this week to buy an sd card so that I could make use of some of the save files online

unfortunately there are no PAL save files only America and Canada saves:hateit:

I tried to follow some of the guides for converting saves but the Xenoblade one only works for that game and when i tried the one for New Super Mario Brothers i got lost.

I dont want to use homebrew, i paid for this console and i'm not gonna wreck it. so please help.
i'm begging here:bow:

MassiveRican

GBATemp's Unofficial Vigilante
Trophies
XP
Country
What makes think homebrew is going to wreck your console? In fact the only way I know of converting save files from different regions is through homebrew bud.

Homebrew is $100% safe if u follow the guides and in fact u have the alternative of using the abstinence wizard through ModMii which will let u load homebrew w/o voiding your warranty.

If u change your outlook or become a bit more open minded to the idea feel free to pop by the ModMii thread if u need any further help. Either with the abstinence wizard or converting your save file.

Reactions: Hielkenator

knight85

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
it's more the fact that i'm not very tech savvy than anything. i dont want to run the risk of making a mistake.

if i were to post the save file on this site with a PAL save would you or somebody on here be able to convert the save for me?

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I decided this week to buy an sd card so that I could make use of some of the save files online

unfortunately there are no PAL save files only America and Canada saves:hateit:

I tried to follow some of the guides for converting saves but the Xenoblade one only works for that game and when i tried the one for New Super Mario Brothers i got lost.

I dont want to use homebrew, i paid for this console and i'm not gonna wreck it. so please help.
i'm begging here:bow:
It only gets better with the use of homebrew, trust me.
Without it it's not worth the purchase imho.
You will not wreck it at all, you won't regret it.
For the record, I also paid for my console....

use modmii by xflak do get the needed files and proper walkthrough during your hacking progress.

http://www.google.nl/url?sa=t&rct=j...5klnBBMWRR4F06dv7RHVPBw&bvm=bv.46340616,d.d2k

Reactions: MassiveRican

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Spring is in the air. +1