Homebrew PLEASE help MANY PROBLEMS WITH INSTALLING A CIA

haqy84

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
My 3ds is a 9.4 usa model
it has menuhax installed(hold L when powering on)
first i tried installing a cia using fbi but fbi does not install cia it says some hash error and permanent level 27
then i tried installing different versions of fbi and even tried installing a different cia (flipnote studio 3d) with it. Still same error

I saw nasa for the 3ds
some times it was stuck on a black screen
sometimes its stuck on a black screen whith some glitchy T.V like lines
And when it did boot propperly it was importing the cia super fast and not really installing it at all
i even checked in data management to see it the game was there but it wasn't.

i installed gridlauncher and even then the same issues
what is wrong
what do i do
P.S the cia IS us version

Treeko

Trophies
XP
Country
First of all the cia's you are using are they legit? Because if they are not they won't install on any sys version unless you have CFW installed which I am assuming you don't have, fbi will not work if CFW is not there because it needs signature checks be patched in order to install any cia's.

Only nasa can install cia's on your system, first get into system settings and post the exact system version here from the bottom of the top screen, maybe the cia's aren't your specific 3ds's region thats why they aren't installing, secondly nasa will only install legit cia's.

haqy84

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
3ds xl is 9.4.0-21U
my cia is us version
i cant tell if its legit or not but i did try installing flipnote 3d legit cia which did also not install

Treeko

Trophies
XP
Country
Alright so you do have a US 3ds, anyways you need to get legit cia's from that iso site should be easy to find with a quick google search, I can't post links here for obvious reasons.

Treeko

Trophies
XP
Country
Also because you don't have CFW installed the only way to install cia's would be nasa you can find a guide to nasa on here or on the iso site I mentioned earlier.

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
"i tried to find the firmware 9.2 but its hard and confusing like getting the right packs"

Try harder. You will be very limited otherwise.

Also, in gbatemp you mention a user by using @.
mudassirul is a user that posted above.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Ohhh. NSFW!!!! https://youtu.be/q3C3ceUYXRY?feature=shared