Please Help... I have a ps vita phat that was stock for a long time, wont charge, wont turn on...

leosel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Please Help... I have a ps vita phat that was stock for a long time, wont charge, wont turn on.
Here's the troubleshooting steps I did:
1. Left the PS Vita charging for about 24 hours using the original charger - still no led lights, no power
2. Use another charger and let it charge for 24 hours - still the same
3. Disassemble the unit and disconnect the battery for about 5 minutes then reconnect the battery
4. Connect the charger, still no led light indicator...left it charge again for 5 hours, but still no power, or even led light on ps button
5. Connect the USB cable on the computer, orange light flash once, then USB Type B detected, then after 20 seconds blue light flash once, then USB Type B automatically disconnected
6. Disconnect again the battery from the unit for about 10 minutes, then reconnect. Then connect again ps vita via usb to the computer. Same orange light flash once, USB Type B detected, after 20 seconds blue light flash once, then USB Type B automatically disconnected. (take note: No display on screen at all)
7. Tried suing another USB cable, same behavior.
8. Check the charger port of ps vita, all pins are ok and port is clean.
9. Tried using another computer this time it's my laptop, still the same behavior.
10. Disassemble the PS Vita to check if there is a signed of water damaged.... can't find anything at all, or any burned or damaged capacitor or IC chips.

I don't know what to do next, please help me guys....

lwiz

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Worn out battery, time to buy a new one. Haven't got an idea of good places to get a replacement, sorry.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: You infidel.