PlayStation accidentally leaks The Last of Us remake for PS5 and PC

kl;fdskl;fsdkl;.png

tlpu.png

PlayStation has accidentally leaked its own announcement. On September 2, 2022, The Last of Us will be getting a full remake, made from the ground up for the PS5. The reveal comes from PlayStation's own official website, with the link to a trailer seemingly accidentally gone live early. This remake also contains the Left Behind DLC, with a limited Firefly edition releasing exclusively on the PlayStation Direct store, featuring a steelbook, early in-game unlocks, and reprints of The Last of Us: American Dreams comics. There is also a PC port in the works, though it has no release date. Right now, the trailer link on the PlayStation website is still live.

Get The Last of Us Part I Firefly Edition, only available to buy as an exclusive directly from PlayStation®.

Experience the emotional storytelling and unforgettable characters of Joel and Ellie in The Last of Us, winner of over 200 Game of the Year awards and now rebuilt for PlayStation®5.

Enjoy a total overhaul of the original experience, faithfully reproduced but incorporating modernized gameplay, improved controls and expanded accessibility options. Plus, feel immersed with improved effects and enhanced exploration and combat.

The Last of Us™ Part I Firefly Edition includes the complete The Last of Us single-player story (PS5™) and celebrated prequel chapter, Left Behind; limited edition SteelBook® display case; The Last of Us: American Dreams #1 - #4 comics reprint with new cover art; and early in-game unlocks*.

:arrow: Source

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
I just got around to playing the TLOU a few months ago, the game was excellent. That and the Uncharted game series are in my top 10 games of all time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4