Hardware PlayStation 4 OR n3DSXl?

netovsk

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yeah, Final Fantasy XIV (MMO) and XV. X and X-2 remastered and World of Final Fantasy too.

Exist Archive would be a nice pick too if you played Valkyrie Profile back then though it's not considered as good.

Tales of Zestiria was on sale until yesterday.

hunoi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, Final Fantasy XIV (MMO) and XV. X and X-2 remastered and World of Final Fantasy too.

Exist Archive would be a nice pick too if you played Valkyrie Profile back then though it's not considered as good.

Tales of Zestiria was on sale until yesterday.
Valkyrie Profile looks very interesting, I haven't played much JRPG's or FF games.
Though i will say once i get and try few of these games that you mentioned, i probably wont get off my couch for awhile.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Something I realised yesterday... the 3DS was released in early 2011. It's 6 years old now. I don't think the Switch's portability aspect is a coincidence. If industry trends are anything to go by, I feel that the 3DS is on its way out if the Switch is adopted, it only has so much life in it as a platform.

Reactions: hunoi

hunoi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Something I realised yesterday... the 3DS was released in early 2011. It's 6 years old now. I don't think the Switch's portability aspect is a coincidence. If industry trends are anything to go by, I feel that the 3DS is on its way out if the Switch is adopted, it only has so much life in it as a platform.
I'm excited for 6pm Honestly. [emoji14]

th3joker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ps4 all the way the u have a o3ds a n3ds wont be a game changer with its gay little csticknub thingy and ambio support. Ps4 can emulate a 3ds one day anyway.

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Get the switch if you want to play zelda with frame drops on tv mode, or bomberman at 30fps, or indies games on the go... uhm, what other game am i missing? Mario oddysey for winter... lol

If you already have a o3ds just go for a ps4. If you want a switch wait till a price drop.

console

Elvira fans ❤ :-) I'm rocking Windows 7 for 10 yrs
Trophies
Website
www.startpage.com
XP
Country
United States
I love my PS4, PC and New Nintendo 3DS XL. Nothing wrong with Sony and Nintendo. I play Dragon Quest Builder on PS4 and it's similar to Zelda and Minecraft game in one is my favorite. You should try it. I feel like going to play more games on my PS4 in near future than Nintendo. Nintendo is slow on sales of games that is why I skipped Wii U and Switch right now to go PS4 instead and it's awesome! :)

Last edited by console,

random_human_being_

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I don't even know why I kept going through all these comments. Seriously guys, your comments are so heartwarming, you're the reason aliens won't talk to us.

Reactions: aos10

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone