Hacking playing psp iso on the vita

VitaType

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Not yet, but TheFl0w (the guy from Vitamin and VitaShell) found a way to get access to the PSP emulator that comes with the Vita.
He told this way one of the programmers from ARK (a cfw for this PSP emulator) and he works on a port for HENkaku with this new way form TheFl0w.

In short: Not yet, but we will have it in the very near future. I will be really disappointed if it takes longer then 2 weeks. Stay tuned :)

Last edited by VitaType,
Reactions: jamespoo

jamespoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Not yet, but TheFl0w (the guy from Vitamin and VitaShell) found a way to get access to the PSP emulator that comes with the Vita.
He told this way one of the programmers from ARK (a cfw for this PSP emulator) and he works on a port for HENkaku with this new way form TheFl0w.

In short: Not yet, but we will have it in the very near future. I will be really disappointed if it takes longer then 2 weeks. Stay tuned :)

cool as psp's here where i live cost a lot and getting a psp for just one game seems a waist

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm hoping for plugins, i want coldbird.net online promethus server to play games online like final fantasy tactics, power stone collection, outrun 2 and phantasy star portable. :D

Darn, yu suzuki, where are you, i need a new outrun game, or least HD console port with online. :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: i tell ya what, i could go for a fuckin gyro right about now