Hacking Playing PS1 games via USB cable?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,530
  • Replies 4
D

Deleted User

OP
i was wondering if it is possible to somehow play ps1 games on psp via a usb cable cuz my psps memory stick is very small and i can only fit 2 maybe 3 smal ps1 games on it and i dont have money to get a bigger card ive been looking around for info but all i could find was one thread on wololo but it wasnt very clear if it works for ps1 games or just psp games not only that but all the download links were dead as well so if anyone could help with this letting me know if this is possible or not and if it is then could someone make a nice CLEAR tutorial (with visual aides preferably) and provide working download links for whatever files ill need

(also idk if relevent or not but im using a psp3000 on 6.20 PRO-C2)

thanks in advance :P

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i was wondering if it is possible to somehow play ps1 games on psp via a usb cable cuz my psps memory stick is very small and i can only fit 2 maybe 3 smal ps1 games on it and i dont have money to get a bigger card ive been looking around for info but all i could find was one thread on wololo but it wasnt very clear if it works for ps1 games or just psp games not only that but all the download links were dead as well so if anyone could help with this letting me know if this is possible or not and if it is then could someone make a nice CLEAR tutorial (with visual aides preferably) and provide working download links for whatever files ill need

(also idk if relevent or not but im using a psp3000 on 6.20 PRO-C2)

thanks in advance :P
You might want to look up remote joy lite. You can use actual PC usb controllers on it and the game is viewed on the PC monitor as well.

Wait are you trying to play your PSP with a controller or expand your storage device? If you want to expand storage, not sure unless a SD card reader or something exist for psp, but you would need a bigger Memory stick. If not then you want to play your psp with a controller, use remote joy lite.

Last edited by Sonic Angel Knight,

alexenochs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
actually i remember years ago there being a CFW with a mod to access a certain folder on your computer when plugged in that played games from it however if the game had heavy reads it had slowdowns (aka games like GTAVCS) though i dont know how or where to find that at this point it was somewhat early in the psp cfw scene with a psp 1000

Edit: i found the wololo page the OP was mentioning but like he said the link for the necissary files are no longer there also i dont know if i can link the page here however i think id be interested in doing this at this point aswell cuz im short on money and got a used psp 2000 recently

Last edited by alexenochs,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1