Hacking Playing Official Game (via Disc) with Official DLC on 5.05 HEN?

THEacekardFREAK1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it seems like a lot of work. it might be easier just to download it. I think I only have dlc for dq heroes. it's probably unlockable dlc since the downloads are mere kilobytes. I've never actually played the game either. :P
Haha yeah by the looks of it it does seem like it's pretty involved. Might try this instead of downloading in the mean time since 100GB+ of files is a LOT. Probably take about 12+ hrs or so while slowing down the router for everyone else lmao.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found my ff vii theme online, but dlc seems to be rare especially for dq heroes 2 (a jp game). it's been such a long time since I downloaded the game that I don't remember how I got the dlc. it's a legit game as part of a download voucher. it's with my non-banned profile just to access the Japanese store. ;) I've been systematically renaming each game back to their original content ids in case sony can see that you've installed something that you shouldn't have. anyway, getting the names and everything sorted without getting confused with those dlc packets is too much. I rarely, if ever, play my ps4, and I've never bothered with dq heroes 2, so maybe it might be best just to let go of that dlc. I'm going to have to reformat my hdd in order to get rid of a banned account, so I've been trying to back up as much as possible, but maybe I should call it quits with that. I think each new equipment (what the dlc is) is a separate dlc, so it's probably unlockable. however, the game does have an update, so I dunno.

THEacekardFREAK1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Welp updated the game via the official 1.26 BO3 Update file and it worked for updating it but still no DLC showing up. Might just be a Treyarch issue where you can't use the zombies DLC while offline? Anyone able to play the zombies DLC via fpkg? Might just have to dump, repack, and reinstall. Ugh.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COua5q4CByg