• Views 3,726
  • Replies 7

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Lylat Reloaded is a HD texture pack for Star Fox 64.

I've followed the instructions linked below to install it, but when I try to change the video plugin in PJ64 Rice's video plugin just isn't in the list.

http://n64-modding.darkbb.com/t51-how-to-install-lylat-reloaded

In December last year someone made a post asking about this but nobody responded.
Rice Video has some dependencies, it won't work without them. I have this problem sometimes too but with some googling around you can find out what dependencies your specific rice video version has or find another version that has the dependencies included or listed.
By the way, there are other, better plugins that support texture packs.

Darksabre72

Blue Falcon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rice Video has some dependencies, it won't work without them. I have this problem sometimes too but with some googling around you can find out what dependencies your specific rice video version has or find another version that has the dependencies included or listed.
By the way, there are other, better plugins that support texture packs.
is there anyway to install lylat reloaded on virtual console?

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Im not at all up to date one how texture packs work but: Is there a way to replace the textures within the rom with like xdelta or luna patch or something?

I always wanted to have the wii n64 VC version of waverace without the kawasaki branding (replaced with wii and nintendo banners etc) as a rom, but the vc IS the original rom with a texture pack working externally.

Darksabre72

Blue Falcon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im not at all up to date one how texture packs work but: Is there a way to replace the textures within the rom with like xdelta or luna patch or something?

I always wanted to have the wii n64 VC version of waverace without the kawasaki branding (replaced with wii and nintendo banners etc) as a rom, but the vc IS the original rom with a texture pack working externally.
so is there a video tutorial for xdelta and installing this mod, and i thought luma only supported snes roms.

Last edited by Darksabre72,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill