PKSM - AIO gen7 alternative to PCHex++ with integrated bank

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by EventAssistant, Dec 4, 2016.

1. Majickhat55

Majickhat55 The Red Woman

Mar 28, 2016
    United States
    Asshai
    Yes the mass injector has been removed. To use it, you'll need to use an older version of PKSM/Event Assistant.

As for the WonderCards, I'm not sure which game you're referring to. Gen 7 only has 8 pages because there haven't been that many events in Gen 7. Open PKSM from a Gen 6 game and you'll see all the one's that were "missing". Previously, the Gen 6 wondercards were available to inject when loading a Gen 7 game, it has since been separated by the proper generation. Gen 6 has 25 pages of events, Gen 7 has 8 when they were combined it was obviously 33 pages so it seemed like tons but they aren't combined anymore.

2. vgplayer54

vgplayer54 GBAtemp Regular

Feb 4, 2010
    Canada
    I understand, thank you so much for your help!

Majickhat55 likes this.
  3. H1B1Esquire

H1B1Esquire RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.

Nov 2, 2016
    United States
    Earth, bro-dude.
    Haven't tried, but maybe install an old version and a new version as .cia so you can have both? You could also look into using patches for QR scans and couple it with PKHex files.

4. EventAssistant
    OP

EventAssistant GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 20, 2016
    Italy
    You can always inject your own wondercards from a web browser of your choice.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Obviously, with PKSM.

5. Gcentrex

Gcentrex GBAtemp Fan

Oct 29, 2015
    United States
    New York
    About that, today I tried to inject https://projectpokemon.org/home/files/file/2295-movie20-marshadow/

When sent it shows a cubone, yet when injected via pkhex it works correctly? This is a wc7full file if it makes a difference.

6. EventAssistant
    OP

Jul 20, 2016
    Italy
  7. Gcentrex

Gcentrex GBAtemp Fan

Oct 29, 2015
    United States
    New York
    Yeah using Chrome if it makes a difference

8. EventAssistant
    OP

Jul 20, 2016
    Italy
    which link are you using?

9. Gcentrex

Gcentrex GBAtemp Fan

Oct 29, 2015
    United States
    New York
    The one on your github and I also tried the one in the tools zip file, both have the same results

10. Dan-the-Rebirth

Dan-the-Rebirth GBAtemp Fan

Jan 5, 2014
    Australia
    Hey I used the bank feature to send my gen6 pkmn to gen7 but even pokémon that are in the aloa pkdex don't show up as catched. And I can only see 8 boxes in game but in pksm I see all of them

Edit: OK found out that I need to have 1 pkmn in every box to get more boxes.

Is there a hbrew app to edit my items in sumo?

Last edited by Dan-the-Rebirth, Oct 15, 2017
  11. LinkKenedy

LinkKenedy Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 14, 2015
    France
    Can change the id of the pokemon in PKSM?

12. Lupinthe3d

Lupinthe3d Member

Newcomer
    Sep 25, 2017
    Italy
    Hi guys, I have downloaded and installed the latest version b ut I have 2 big issue:
    1) the homebrew disappears everytime I tub off the console and I need to reinstall it.
    2) I qm not capable of having it zork on ds gen suche has black or HG SS. I have all my legendaris in HG SS but cannot store them in the bank or get event pokemon,do you know why?

Also is there any software that would allow me do ? I zqs reqding qbout zonder cqrds but what are them?

13. Heatran5400

Heatran5400 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 25, 2013
    United States
    I'm having the same problem as this user. I also tested with the new shiny silvally wondercard I also found on project pokemon. Is wc7full not supported yet? is wcxfull a different format?

14. EventAssistant
    OP

Jul 20, 2016
    Italy
  15. WilGrieve

WilGrieve Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 29, 2017
    United States
    My Silvally keeps turning into a Kangaskhan. Same problem as the guys above.

16. EventAssistant
    OP

Jul 20, 2016
    Italy
    could you explain me in details which PKSM version you're using, which servepkx and which wondercard file?

17. Rufhie

Rufhie Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 5, 2017
    Indonesia
    Those who has problems with wondercard injecting (specifically marshadow = cubone and shiny shilvaly = kangaskhan) are probably doing it through the storage/editor.

Correct step would be through the events > pick any event (preferably with the same language as the wcxfull but I'm not sure if that's a must) > press Y > do the thing with the servepkx.

18. WilGrieve

WilGrieve Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 29, 2017
    United States
    Thanks Rufhie, that worked.

19. Reaga

Reaga GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 31, 2013
    United States
    Haven't played in awhile, which wondercards are the Mega Stones? I found the ones for Mewtwo(x/y), mawile, beedrill, audino, medicham, pidgeot, and steelix but can't find the rest.

20. Heatran5400

Heatran5400 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 25, 2013
    United States
    Oh wow. I didn't realize that you had to click on an existing wondercard to send a new one through my computer. Thanks!