link1993

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hi
I have a question. Recently noted with an easy possibility to install the HBC on latterbomb 4.3. Okay I did everything according to the statement. (Just installed HBC). HBC operates in porzątku but I question what I have to do, so I can play pirated games. please some counseling and tips. And other question if I should install when installing the HBC also BootMii (if so it as ISO or boot2?)

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
link1993 said:
Hi
I have a question. Recently noted with an easy possibility to install the HBC on latterbomb 4.3. Okay I did everything according to the statement. (Just installed HBC). HBC operates in porz?tku but I question what I have to do, so I can play pirated games. please some counseling and tips. And other question if I should install when installing the HBC also BootMii (if so it as ISO or boot2?)
yea just lost all help, on this forum, when you asked how to play pirated games!. we don't use that word here. an will not help with that. (atleast most of us). you might get lucky an find someone to help.
now i see why crediar gave up on his sd gc loader. thank god i have it though, an working. even though i only have 7 gc games.
rofl.gif
evil.gif

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am going to assume you meant backups. To play backups, use ModMii to install the necessary IOS files. Assuming you are using a newer Wii with a newer disc drive, USB loading is your only option. I recommend using Configurable USB Loader. You will have to have a USB device large enough to hold whatever game(s) you want to play.

If you have an older disc drive, you also have the option of playing DVD backups. I recommend NeoGamma for that. If you have an older disc drive, you also have the option to play GameCube DVD backups using NeoGamma.

As for your Bootmii question, you should install Bootmii as both boot2 and as IOS if possible.

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
you should use modmii, it gives you everything you need to play your pirated games backups
it does everything for you all you have to do is follow the very easy directions

DanglinDave

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have modmi, however im having difficulty figuring out how to use backup gamecube and wii games I would like to use a ISB for wii, but neogamma doesn't recognize discs giving me an error saying "DVD -R + no cIOS"

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DanglinDave said:
i have modmi, however im having difficulty figuring out how to use backup gamecube and wii games I would like to use a ISB for wii, but neogamma doesn't recognize discs giving me an error saying "DVD -R + no cIOS"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Ahhhh ok