Misc pinoy wii gamers!!!

kalantiaw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
o2oxygen said:
Been trying to play Super Smash Brawl online... i waited for 10min and i cant find any other players... using Smart Broadband... but i tried playing Tatsunoku vs Capcom and i played also MH3

There's really a long wait for SSBB, think I tried to connect once before, but on TvC, not much wait, esp. when you set it to local and there's less-to-no lag too, well I'm speaking from my internet connection, of course, Destiny cable, just the reg. 1k monthly plan. Just lucky I guess.

Anyway, add me up also so we could Rival Battle, don't worry no BPs will be deducted if you lose, course none will be conveyed either if you win. Ah, pak it! Let's just play for the hell of it. Hihi.

jory4u2nv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@kalantiaw - Thanks for the info! I've been playing TVC, MH3 and CoDMWR online and no problems so far. My only issue is that input lag in TVC makes it really hard for me to play properly. Everything else is great.

I'll post my FC here soon, I just need to finish Read Dead Redemption on my 360 and then I'll start playing online again.

Mabuhay ang mga pinoy!!!

kalantiaw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
jory4u2nv said:
@kalantiaw - Thanks for the info! I've been playing TVC, MH3 and CoDMWR online and no problems so far. My only issue is that input lag in TVC makes it really hard for me to play properly. Everything else is great.

I'll post my FC here soon, I just need to finish Read Dead Redemption on my 360 and then I'll start playing online again.

Mabuhay ang mga pinoy!!!

I'm just lucky I guess, don't have that input lag you're talking about. The only lag I get in TvC is when it pauses a little sometimes (maybe from the connection), but when it resumes the button presses are still as if it was offline. Maybe the gameplay is a tad (very little tad) slow, but it's very playable, that's why I can help but play it every time I open my Wii.
smile.gif

Hope to play with you online soon!

jory4u2nv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'll try to play online later when I get home around 1130PM. I'll add you on my buddy list. I don't know what the issue is with TVC because I have a fairly good PLDT connection, standard 1k plan too up to 1mbps. I connect via router though, that might be what's causing problems because I keep getting an internet connection is lost error.

nintendoom

Nintendoom
Trophies
XP
Hey co-filipinos and co-earthlings...
What is this TVC your talking about??.... I never heard of it, and never see its gameplay..
Well... I play brawl but not online cause ive got noone to battle with....
I play Mario Kart wii ONLINE, CoDMWR online, adn...... thats all i can remeber.....
i hate MONSTER HUNTER TRI, i just dont know how to play it..

jory4u2nv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi pokeman,

TVC = Tatsunoko VS Capcom

I haven't played Brawl online but I'll try it out soon. Post your FC for CoDMWR let's play some time. Monster Hunter Tri is hard at first but you'll get better with practice, I suggest you play using a classic controller for the best control options.

kalantiaw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Wrote down your code already, mine's 2751-2570-9446. Still trying to finish or at least get a lot of Metroid done, have an article deadline on Friday so I'll be playing TvC on Saturday (day and night). Hope to catch you then. Some members or pinoy-N gave their friend codes before but they seldom played the game online before so I really stuck it out with unknowns in ranked matches. It paid off too.
smile.gif

jory4u2nv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, I have work until 10PM. I was online yesterday until around 4AM though. I'll probably be online Saturday and Sunday night too.

nintendoom

Nintendoom
Trophies
XP
I wanna CHAT in z message board

so this is my wii console NUMBEr
0590 0341 6495 2047

ADD ME UP!
PM me if you did and give me yours too
gonna be posting my mario kart later

o2oxygen

Trophies
XP
Country
post nmn kayo ng codes para may ka laro nmn ako sa Smash Braw at sa TvC =)

btw pag nag add ba dapat pareho silang online? or kht offline ung isa? here is mine add me wla ako ka laro nag sasawa na ako sa CPU na kalaban =(

6682 4552 3999 1095

edit: ay mali pala wii console number pala yan iba ba ung sa game codes? btw gusy you think its better to connect via WIRED? or the WiFI?

jory4u2nv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@o2oxygen

You can add me on TVC. I posted my FC I think 4 posts up. Technically wired is better, but of course you have to buy a LAN adapter. I connect via Wifi and everything plays smoothly except for fighting games like TVC. I get about half a second input lag.

I dont' play SSBB, but I play CoDMWR and Monster Hunter Tri if you want to play those games as well.

o2oxygen

Trophies
XP
Country
@jory4u2nv

yup i just addad u my name is Tetris in game.

i also have monster hunter... is CoDMWR good game? can you play it using the wii zapper? i have a wii zapper but i only use it for Resident Evil

kalantiaw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Wow! Looks like our thread is growing, with TvC players at that. You want to schedule a wifi playdate tomorrow night? I'll play around 10pm onwards, post your TvC codes so I can add you up and we can Friend Battle, okay? I'm usually on the Ranked Battle scene, trying to upset top seeds, hehehe.

Anyway, see you guys there ha?!

@o2oxygen

Just saw your sig man, great! I'm a Polymar user myself. Anyway, see you guys tomorrow if you can make it.
smile.gif

jory4u2nv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yep, CoDMWR is good and yes you can play using the Wii Zapper. I haven't been online for two days in TVC, I'll add you guys most probably tomorrow. See you!

Posts merged

BTW I'm a TVC noob lol. Have mercy...

Trophies
XP
Country
T_T I don't have my internets with my right now... It's been 2 months now. T_T Anywho, in case I do get the chance to go online, I play Monster Hunter Tri and Call of Duty MWr. both games, my name would be Empty.

o2oxygen

Trophies
XP
Country
@kalantiaw

lol thanks i like polymar because of his HURRICANE HURRICANE hahahah lol sana maka laro tayo minsan minsan...

Mini Turnament pustahan ice tubeg xD

kalantiaw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Added you and jory4u2nv already. Posted the rest of the pinoy-N TvC friend codes also there at the wifi forums.

Tournament? Online? How would we know who won? Listahan, hehehe. I can't download ice water, it'll break my Wii, hahaha.

See you tonight dude!
yaywii.gif

Polymar's hurricane, hurricane? I don't use that, too much of a high risk maneuver. It's also hard to gather and re-acquire the symbols after being hit.

o2oxygen

Trophies
XP
Country
yeah pero if you have a good team up to do the combo maganada =) madalas ko gamitin Polimar + Chun Li hehe

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COua5q4CByg