Pikachu Yellow 3DS LL Coming to Japan

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
What happened to Pikachu's face? Looks like something terrible is happening to him from behind. That looks awful. The cameras look like nipples, his face looks like its the wrong shape, it's too 'in your face' and quite frankly it doesn't hold a candle to either of my current systems, be it my Toad special edition system with the red and white design, or my classic aqua blue.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
But what does the inside of the system look like? Yellow? White?

It might just be the White 3DS LL with different plates on the exterior.
Read the OP closely, and you'll see that the inside is white. Essentially, it's a white 3DS LL with different plates on the exterior.

Fear Zoa

Still Alive
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The yellow is way too overpowering and the fact that the rest is white ruins it for me. Is it really that hard to make something with a consistent theme?

Make a red and black one with a nice Nintendo logo, that would be an awesome day one sale for me. Hell just make a decent pokemon one that isn't the brightest yellow they can find, or at least use it in moderation.

CrimzonEyed

Trophies
XP
Country
  1. Read's the title:
    philosoraptor-meme-generator-hmmm-interesting-124568.jpg
  2. Sees the image's:
    364740.jpg
  3. conclusion
    no.jpg

Couldn't they have been a little more creative?

Reactions: 2 people

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Tbh other than the unfortunate placement of Pikachu, I thought it was pretty decent. Would rather have it all yellow ( a la the DS lite & DSi XL Pikachu ver.) Was very tempted to go and preorder it but now having second thoughts..... :\

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
considering we already got a pikachu n64 and a pikachu game boy color, why wouldnt this come here?​
i dont find the design too ugly, just one thing, when you open the 3ds and play, pikachu will look weird upside down and all​

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With nipples like that, I'm assuming that the (surely-to-be-coming) sequel to "Pokemon Snap!" will be called
"Pokemon Flash!"

Pichu is probably upside down because right-side up it would look like you're anal probing the pokemon when you use the stylus.

It should be pink on the inside.

Reactions: 4 people

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
With nipples like that, I'm assuming that the (surely-to-be-coming) sequel to "Pokemon Snap!" will be called
"Pokemon Flash!"

Pichu is probably upside down because right-side up it would look like you're anal probing the pokemon when you use the stylus.

It should be pink on the inside.
LOL but iirc in the 3DS XL / LL, the stylus is at the right hand side like the old DSes XD Just sayin'

Clarky

Don't you know who I think I am?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
with that 3ds heres hoping one of the games makes its way to the 3ds virtual console soon

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UyxeZ7JYwZs&pp=ygUJVnIgaXMgZ2F5