Homebrew RELEASE pFBA: final burn alpha

FanNintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I just confirmed that was a Metal Slug 3's mod(Fake MSL6), but I can't find the real Metal Slug 6 rom yet(I can only find the dreamcast version). do you...?
yes you can get it from noami or atomsiwave roms also can be found in MAME too and play it on flycast core in retroarch also Metal Slug Anthology have all 1 to 6 on ppsspp runs good on ppsspp standalone too

Last edited by FanNintendo,

akki007

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
hi folks. I've setup pfba on my vita; got the FBA 0.2.97.39 romset; created a folder for each system in the data\pfba folder and arcade roms work fine, which is ace. But, I can not for the life of me get sms, megadriv roms to show up. They are .zip, named correctly, all part of the romset but they just dont show up! any ideas?

Reactions: Lineacero

Purple_Shyguy

Trophies
XP
Country
hi folks. I've setup pfba on my vita; got the FBA 0.2.97.39 romset; created a folder for each system in the data\pfba folder and arcade roms work fine, which is ace. But, I can not for the life of me get sms, megadriv roms to show up. They are .zip, named correctly, all part of the romset but they just dont show up! any ideas?

Try SMS and Megadrive from 0.2.97.44?

kenny420

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The link for the artwork located here are no longer working as someone else mentioned earlier. Does anyone have alternate download inks my search is coming up dry.

I am trying to download arcade_mixrbv2 from here:
/Cpasjuste/pemu/tree/master/pfba

kenny420

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thank you for the quick reply. This is the link I was using. I tried with Chrome, Firefox and Edge all with the same results. I just tried again and after the 5th or 6th attempted the download started. Thank you I should be good to go now.

Daniel_Flin

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Further feature request (if you get to it). :)

Control modifiers for "Switch specific play modes".

- Dont rotate your configured controls in a vertical game (Galaga) by 90° (because you detached the controllers) pFBA already seems to have a modifier active for those kinds of games.

- Implement a preset for "2 player detatched mini controllers mode" - if it is possible. This depends on how the switch treats detached mini controllers in 2 player mode (does it change the inputs that arrive on the software level - when that mode is set up?) - if possible.

Arcade games lend themselves especially well to quick two player sessions, so it would be great to have that option.
Thank you very much. I didn't find anywhere about it. You saved me, Thanks again!

Thorhax

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've tried everything to get Killer Instinct to work on pfba, it seems like a lost cause. I even tried the fba build which is on ns2w.....
I convert the .chd to .img using chdman from the 1.5 KI mame chd but no luck, I always get "Init driver failed" messages.

I wish there was an arcade perfect Killer Instinct on Switch.

On a side rant, what's the deal with FBA and PFBA? Are they the same thing? are they different? If so what's different because they seem to be pretty much the same.

FanNintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've tried everything to get Killer Instinct to work on pfba, it seems like a lost cause. I even tried the fba build which is on ns2w.....
I convert the .chd to .img using chdman from the 1.5 KI mame chd but no luck, I always get "Init driver failed" messages.

I wish there was an arcade perfect Killer Instinct on Switch.

On a side rant, what's the deal with FBA and PFBA? Are they the same thing? are they different? If so what's different because they seem to be pretty much the same.
mame2003plus works but slow at 30 fps with overclock best if you have android or lakka will do good

Reactions: Thorhax

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/qv96JYhfAuA?si=_PN4PTWfj5BWI9wk