OP
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
Now....
we all know that Heran Bago crossed the line, this is not a debate about that.
We all know not everyone likes Heran Bago, again not topic about that, start your own thread about that.
We all know the memorial thread turn into bashing someone else, my fault I know, but this is not about that.

This is about a petition to unban Heran. Give him a probabtionary period or something, just let him come back. If you want him back, post here, if not or don't like him, start your own thread, do not post here! If you are a mod and don't agree with this post, dont post here, sorry but in my blog I feel that I and others have a right to be heard. If you have a problem with it, pm me, that is what it's for.

With out Heran, feels bad man

Really Bad

signature #1: Heran "Heran Bago" Bago

(in retaliation of sephiroth stealin my old random avatar idea i have switched to a new random avatar)

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
m_prison_cake.jpg

VISHI SO FISHI

Cricket My love!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
Guys i know you guys love people like this guy and bone monkey..No offence to them but gus think about it if we keep making patition like these every one will try to get unbaned and this will influence everyonse behavior ..

"Oh i can swear at that guy i will just make a petition and get unbaned!"

No offence to Bonemonkey and this Baro guy..

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
vishi said:
Guys i know you guys love people like this guy and bone monkey..No offence to them but gus think about it if we keep making patition like these every one will try to get unbaned and this will influence everyonse behavior ..

"Oh i can swear at that guy i will just make a petition and get unbaned!"

No offence to Bonemonkey and this Baro guy..
I hope your joking. Did you even see who wrote the thread?

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Baro (
ninja.gif
rofl2.gif
) even called me names sometimes, and he always offers bacon..

I'm really sure he should stay banned, or at least for few months to cool off, and think about all he has done..

But here, I believe that everybody has the right for second chance (except nazi skinheads, haters and idiots in general)
tongue.gif

Signing
Toni Plutonij, the founder of Radioactive Forces....
QUOTE said:
You missed the point, BoneMonkey isn't "trying" to get unbanned, but the other people!! Because he was liked!
If you're banned, there's no way you could make a petition to unban yourself! SO if community likes you, YOU CAN BE UNSTOPABLE....mwahahaha....(not really
ninja.gif
)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo