Gaming Persona 4 question

PikachuPrincess23

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
It's it possible to get better PS2 games quality on PS3? I have download Persona 4 on PS3 but it have a lot of laggs and are irritating for eyes.
I have PS3 fat with firmware 4.87 and CFW Ambed

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if it's a ps2 game, you can enable "smoothing" in system settings for ps2 games. if it's a ps3 game, there's not much that can be done. you mean jaggies, not lag, right?

PikachuPrincess23

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
if it's a ps2 game, you can enable "smoothing" in system settings for ps2 games. if it's a ps3 game, there's not much that can be done. you mean jaggies, not lag, right?
No I meant lag and Persona 4 it's PS2 game and where can I find this smoothing in system settings for PS2 games on PS3?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
smoothing probably won't affect that then. it's an option that can make a game look better. it only appears after playing one ps2 game. as far as lag, I don't know. could be a software issue or the hdd. you're playing from hdd or disc?

PikachuPrincess23

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
smoothing probably won't affect that then. it's an option that can make a game look better. it only appears after playing one ps2 game. as far as lag, I don't know. could be a software issue or the hdd. you're playing from hdd or disc?
I'm playing from HDD since I have download it from PKGi

Darkshadow1997

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
If you want to play Persona 4 smoothly, then you would either need a decent computer for the emulator for PS3 or get the Persona 4 for PC as it was the golden version. Your choice in the end as no mather how much you try to improve the PS3, some games will never run as smooth, Believe I have tried.

toastydepression

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have fat, you can run it in the actual emulator with a disc (which is pretty cheap), digital downloads aren't very good in my opinion.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @The Real Jdbye, :creep: +1