OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hy all
i need your help and i think you will enjoy my idea
we know all that in resident evil 4 ,we can't use a gun because you have to press B and then A to shoot

this gun Truthmaster can fit because of the dual triguer ,but we have to permut A and B button and you can enjoy RE4 with this gun
dtgunproduct800x600_1_2.jpg

so i am wondering is that possible ? to open the iso with trucha signer and modify files ? but which one?
can anyone transmit the message to the good developpers working on WII homebrews and programs

thanks for help and keep the good work

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Yep, not possible...Controll-Options are in the Source-Code of the game. There's no way to get it (only if you steal it from Konami
tongue.gif
) and change it. Simply Forget it, sorry!

Dialexio

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Blue-K said:
Yep, not possible...Controll-Options are in the Source-Code of the game. There's no way to get it (only if you steal it from Konami
tongue.gif
) and change it. Simply Forget it, sorry!
Resident Evil is from Capcom.
wink.gif

And like the others have said, it won't be possible to hack the ISO for changing control options.

Dialexio

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
tarantino2406 said:
ok
is it possible to make a Cios or special loader that permut button in the wii? (think was possible with the gamecube...)
No. The IOS just performs security checks and provides peripheral drivers. Again, the game's code determines what each button will do. Patching the drivers could hinder gameplay on games that use the same IOS, and even inside RE4 (in the inventory and with the merchant to name examples).

tarantino2406

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tichinde925 said:
Build a gun from scratch that will press both the A and B buttons at the same time when the trigger is pressed.

Or Mod the Wiimote so that when the B button is pressed, the A button is pressed as well.
No in fact you have to hold B button ,the camera swithch to shoot mode and then you have to press A button to fire
hope that someone will find how to do that

tarantino2406

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jan777 said:
or mod a wiimote that a and b is reversed
don't have the money (40 € the wiimote) and prefer to try to find a software solution
will perhaps contact capcom programmers
what i don't understand why they make games without menu to change controls
hate2.gif

roku93

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
What do you think capcom will do? Send you an ISO with modified controls? Send you a modified disc in post? I wanna know how polite they are when you ask that..
biggrin.gif

Really, is it that hard to play this one game without that glorious piece of plastic?

ddp127

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
no, if you want to do this, you need to mod a wii-mote (fake ones are cheap and not very bad), make a special gun, or play it without gun
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro