Gaming people who have cfw do you even buy stuff of eshop any more

hacksn5s4

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
also i pirate games if they don't come out in country or i want them when they come out in japan and not have to wait

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I bought Monster Hunter Generations (although I did pirate the early leak to get a few days head start on it) and I will buy Pokemon Moon when it's out too.

Other games... I try before I buy. I can afford games, but I don't want to waste money on games if I won't be interested in them.
is their a chance sun and moon will be leaked because with oras and x and y the street date got broken and some people got it early

Originality

Chibi-neko
Trophies
Website
metalix.deviantart.com
XP
Country
also i pirate games if they don't come out in country or i want them when they come out in japan and not have to wait

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

is their a chance sun and moon will be leaked because with oras and x and y the street date got broken and some people got it early
Let me ask my Magic 8 ball....

"Try again later"

Well, failing that, you could try asking your friends at the local games retailer when they'll be getting a stock of Pokemon Sun/Moon games in. Ask nicely enough and one may "share" a dumped cart early. I'm sure people around the world will be doing that too, and if someone gets lucky, they may "share" this dump online. But I don't know anybody in any of the retailers so I won't be the one leaking anything early. :P

hacksn5s4

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Let me ask my Magic 8 ball....

"Try again later"

Well, failing that, you could try asking your friends at the local games retailer when they'll be getting a stock of Pokemon Sun/Moon games in. Ask nicely enough and one may "share" a dumped cart early. I'm sure people around the world will be doing that too, and if someone gets lucky, they may "share" this dump online. But I don't know anybody in any of the retailers so I won't be the one leaking anything early. :P
if your order it online they send the game days before the release date so if it shows up before the release date you can get it that way

Originality

Chibi-neko
Trophies
Website
metalix.deviantart.com
XP
Country
if your order it online they send the game days before the release date so if it shows up before the release date you can get it that way
I wouldn't hold my breath. In the UK, they ship things the day before, but deliveries only come the next morning.

In other countries..... Who knows? I don't, you don't, nobody else on this forum knows, and the people who DO know won't say anything (because their jobs are on the line). Be patient and wait. ^_^

hacksn5s4

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Absolutely, I pay for all of my 3DS games, both cart and eshop. If you like a game enough to play it, you like it enough to buy it. Simple.
its also a way to get games that arent out in your country yet with out having to import some people want the same as soon as it comes out in japan

Last edited by hacksn5s4,

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I was only limited to shopping for games on the eShop than I would of save all of my pirating until CFW was available. Let's hope that isn't true with the NX.

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't opened the eshop app since I got my 3ds (about a year ago). The only reason for that was to redeem the code that came with my 3ds.

D

Deleted User

The only thing worth buying is pokebank subscriptions unless phbank makes a update for sun and moon.

D

Deleted User

There aren't many good games on eshop IMO. My 3ds is basically a pokemon machine at this point
Their is still the remastered oot and majoras mask and kh 3d.Those are the 3 other titles besides Pokemon that worth getting.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I don't have CFW installed.
I own the games I played with gateway.
I don't play anymore and don't buy games anymore. Should it be considered loss of money because I don't play 3DS anymore? (or course they are losing money, I'm giving it to Sony instead). I didn't buy the game I wouldn't have bought. I didn't pirate them either, I just don't care about the games on eShop or 3DS. I'm just waiting for Picross 3D for my last bought game on that console.

jsa

Trophies
Website
muffinti.me
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I run A9LH w/ Luma and yes, I buy everything. I do use FreeShop to download apps from the Japanese eShop (free ones like NicoNico) just because they're interesting, but other than that I'm actually fully legit; recently spent ~£40 (ALBW, Ace Attorney Trilogy, Retro City Rampage DX, themes) in fact ;)

seseiSeki

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Im still buying stuff on my 3DS to support the devs. "Noitu Love: Devolution" does not look that interesting to me, but I'm going to buy it anyways, because I'm hoping to see "The Iconoclasts" on 3DS or NX.

Reactions: DarkRioru

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-