Pee Shyness...

Shelleeson

Trophies
XP
Country
not sure if anyone has suggested it but try using headphones to drown out the sound
the music playing could -
1) stop you thinking about the problem. most of the anxiety can/will be because you are thinking about it
2) prevent you from hearing the other people

good luck
smile.gif

NeSchn

Swag.
OP
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
Shelleeson said:
not sure if anyone has suggested it but try using headphones to drown out the sound
the music playing could -
1) stop you thinking about the problem. most of the anxiety can/will be because you are thinking about it
2) prevent you from hearing the other people

good luck
smile.gif
Yeah, I have thought of that because when I went to the Opeth show in September I could piss fine because of all the noise and stuff.

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
NeSchn said:
Thanks for that Densetsu, Interesting read. I have heard that its called Paruisis or something like that some where. Now I just need to find that bladder spot
tongue.gif
No problem!

Pressing on that spot does stimulate the pee to come out a little faster. I've found the spot myself, it's right above where the pubic hair ends. But if you're really hairy and your pubic hair connects with the patch of hair around your belly button, you'll have to just search somewhere below your belly button. Press into the spot on your skin right above where your bladder would be (you might have to massage the spot), and you should feel the pee getting squeezed out. If you have trouble finding it, arch your spine backwards to bring the bladder closer to the surface of the skin.

Isaiah

The Conductor
Trophies
XP
Country
LOL. When I'm doing No.1 I pee on the side of the bowl so you don't hear anything. As for No.2 I ABSOLUTELY hate it when I fart and poop... Also my fucking school toilets are fuckass dirty. the floor has pee on and the "cool" gang in the school slides on the pee.... + someone did a poo in the big long metal urinal and I was like
wtf.gif

Talaria

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
I have it too. I don't mind to the extreme of going to a urinal, but sometimes it feels odd standing, waiting for the piss to come out which makes it incredibly harder especially when people are in the bathroom and you're standing there for a minute and then it feels odd and proceed to the cubicle. I tend to use the cubicle/stall but problem is busy day or crowded mall you can end up waiting for ages to use them.

NeSchn

Swag.
OP
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
Densetsu3000 said:
NeSchn said:
Thanks for that Densetsu, Interesting read. I have heard that its called Paruisis or something like that some where. Now I just need to find that bladder spot
tongue.gif
No problem!

Pressing on that spot does stimulate the pee to come out a little faster. I've found the spot myself, it's right above where the pubic hair ends. But if you're really hairy and your pubic hair connects with the patch of hair around your belly button, you'll have to just search somewhere below your belly button. Press into the spot on your skin right above where your bladder would be (you might have to massage the spot), and you should feel the pee getting squeezed out. If you have trouble finding it, arch your spine backwards to bring the bladder closer to the surface of the skin.
Hmmm, I will have to try that out today in school or something. It seems like it may just work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @BigOnYa, FarCry 5 is an awesome game with multiple endings!