Hacking Pasta CFW - A CFW that allows unsigned CIA to be installed on Old and New 3DS! (required ninjhax)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OctopusRift

GBATemp's Local Octopus, Open 9am-2am. "Not Yet"
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Hey if their was a cfw based off pasta that had emunand be released would you all be happy?
@Reisyukaku tell me if you think nows a good time to release ReiNand ^^
then again wouldn't matter to much considering theres rxtools haha
Explain please, you obviously want to drop it! Do it!

Xygrid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Am I doing something wrong...? Do I need to try ... try again?

Attempting basic Ninjhax

o3ds 6.2.0-10U ...
I have loaded the files on the sd card...
exploit runs ( gets to 40% ) and every time starts the browser... not the homebrew app and immediately locks up
I erase the save file on CN .. and try again...

(are there some units ... it just doesn't work?)

Last edited by Xygrid,

pakrett

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Am I doing something wrong...? Do I need to try ... try again?

Attempting basic Ninjhax

o3ds 6.2.0-10U ...
I have loaded the files on the sd card...
exploit runs ( gets to 40% ) and every time starts the browser... not the homebrew app and immediately locks up
I erase the save file on CN .. and try again...

(are there some units ... it just doesn't work?)

What is your browser version ? Have you forget to put the boot.3dsx on the root of the sd card ?

Vappy

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey if their was a cfw based off pasta that had emunand be released would you all be happy?
@Reisyukaku tell me if you think nows a good time to release ReiNand ^^
then again wouldn't matter to much considering theres rxtools haha
The way he was talking about it on twitter, didn't seem like he had any plans for a public release, just a private educational project. Ofc if he does want to release it, soon or not, I'd love to see it, especially if it's open source. rxTools is great, but since the sig check removal, Roxas hasn't said whether he plans to continue publicly supporting it or not.

Reactions: Syphurith

Saiyann

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Hey, my 3ds should arrive in a few days and I saw this. I didn't buy gateway yet, and I don't know if I should now.
Can I play eshop only games with this pasta thing? Or other region games? Thanks.
Oh , Ialso want to make sure I don't update it by accident. Can someone help me with it?

Stoned

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey, my 3ds should arrive in a few days and I saw this. I didn't buy gateway yet, and I don't know if I should now.
Can I play eshop only games with this pasta thing? Or other region games? Thanks.
Oh , Ialso want to make sure I don't update it by accident. Can someone help me with it?

You can Play Non Legit Games. ;)
When The Game Has a Other Region Language than you must Search or Build a Region Free Cia from the Game. ;)

master_yoda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
What happens if you turn the Wifi on the 3DS on while in Pasta (4.5)? It won't prompt you to update the fw, will it? The eShop obviously won't boot but does online multiplayer work?

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
What happens if you turn the Wifi on the 3DS on while in Pasta (4.5)? It won't prompt you to update the fw, will it? The eShop obviously won't boot but does online multiplayer work?
online multiplayer requires the latest game update, not the latest firmware update
and make sure to turn spotpass off if you turn wifi on, in order to not get fw updates

Reactions: master_yoda

master_yoda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
So I turned Automatic Software Downloads and Sending of System Information both off from the System Settings, I should be good to go? The game does have the latest game update so it should work?

EmceeKerser

Trophies
XP
Country
It might eventually prompt you to update, however you can just click no.
You can use the firmware spoofer app to both access the eshop

master_yoda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
I don't need to enter the eShop, I'd just like to play online without worrying that it'll automatically update the firmware since Pasta is running on sysNAND.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: What every rich scumbag thinks that they can put their dick on anything and get away with it