Paranormal discussions and stories

falconcrest

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't believe in paranormal activities. I don't want to be a dick when I die and go around scaring people as a ghost. I'm sure no one is.

I would not be so sure of that...
I intend to haunt a few people when I die,I've always been a fan of practical jokes-watching people get scared would empower my ghostly will to haunt even more.HeheheMwahahahahaha...Sorry just a temporary loss of sanity again,maybe i'll get over it,someday before i get old and grey.:wacko:

Walker D

I have a hat
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I don't get the "I don't believe in paranormal activities" stuff.... here:

See?! ...this video is totally Paranormal :tpi: now you can believe :P

Player1

Trophies
XP
Country
(Saw some threads but they were pretty old)
Basically i would love to know your thoughts on anything paranormal,do you believe in them or do you think it's all inside someones head? Or maybe instead you have a Story of your own?
My mom told me once that she saw the llorona at around 13 years of age,she swore that she was flying above her(isolated house in the mountains in Mexico)and was crying for her children she made eye contact with her but immediately hid under her bed.

A ghost prostitute tried to undress me at a wild west ghost town brothel. It's in the video. I also caught many EVPs

3D VERSION :

Background story is this , I went to the Rhyolite ghost town and filmed it all in 3D on my phone.
I then got to the brothel where the activity began.
We were by ourselves at this part of the ghost town.
Then I found out there was a grave just behind the brothel , but I did not know it at the time of the initial ghost interaction.

The reason I began to talk to the ghost was because of the smell of perfume.
I could really smell that stuff too , it wasn't "in my mind" , I really smelled perfume.

Hungry Friend

It was my destiny to be here; in the box.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One of my favorite quotes is "Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out". I think Richard Feynman first said that but I'm not 100%.

Don't believe in all the hoaxes and other bullshit which unfortunately makes up 95%+ of the rumors about paranormal phenomenon, but don't dismiss things simply because they're unexplained and/or there isn't enough evidence to 100% prove their existence. People didn't believe Einstein when he said spacetime isn't static and can be warped like a fabric. Black holes, namely the fact that there's a supermassive black hole at the center of every galaxy were also very hard to comprehend or believe in before science proved their existence, so don't dismiss unexplained phenomenon simply because they sound weird/crazy. Don't be gullible but don't be arrogant, basically.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Psi now has access to every streaming and cable channel out
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Eh I'd rather just download and delete is it already up on paramount?
    Yeah it's on now
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, why are most new south park episodes half hour specials?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Psionic Roshambo, let me get a Netflix account I've always been nice to you
    +1
    I made a honey pepper glazed turkey breast for dinner turned out pretty bomb
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We can Netflix and chill
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Nvm not half hour, but hour long
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Normal south park episodes are already half hour
    Got 2 free Xumo boxes they work pretty good
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm happy to get anything most series don't make it pass 6 seasons
    Except Stars and Encore those are being a bitch lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I may consider that onn pro box finally a media box with type A ;O
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, cuz the companies don't want em to
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No it's revenue and demand south park could argue has a bigger audience than family guy about the same
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Family guy is worth 300mill south parks worth 1Bill according to the interwebs
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, probably cuz family guy is more disliked compared to south park
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It just does the same formula south park can press buttons without going overboard
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    And bc most of the family guy budget is spent on the voice actors rather than on the animation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Southpark could spend 30k on a animated dick and people would laugh at it
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    lol one prescription to Lizzo
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    who is lizzo?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, doge is dead
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, ik