Visit site
XP
Country
IGN

I hope the guy who bought these knows how to rip them
biggrin.gif

A

alucard_xs

"It will be dumped within the next hours for sure ...." -> I don't think so.
I'll be dumped two days before release date for sure.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Although the Halo series hasn't really been that great for me (its decent, just kinda dull in parts) I might pirate it to see if theres anything new that hasn't been done before, which I doubt it has.

TaMs

Randomizer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I don't really care about halo, but hopefully it's getting dumped soon, so people don't have to pay for that crap
biggrin.gif

Ok halo is decent, but it's nothing special imo.

jimmy j

Awesome for hire.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I don't really care about halo, but hopefully it's getting dumped soon, so people don't have to pay for that crap
biggrin.gif

Ok halo is decent, but it's nothing special imo.

It just depends whether you buy into the halo storyline/universe. I feel the same way about zelda games - they are good, but I just can't get absorbed in the fairies and elves setting. I grew up loving Aliens and Predator movies, so halo is right up my street.

Outstanding enemy AI too.

The_Cylon_Surfer

Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
I grew up loving Aliens and Predator movies, so halo is right up my street.

Really - I have only ever played Halo 1, in my eyes it was so awful that I will never play another. One of the things that really put me off were the cute fuzzy little *monsters* shouting "o no" from around corners and then running off......Real hardcore!! and you say you grew up on Alien movies??? Were they Disney re-makes? LMAO

jimmy j

Awesome for hire.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
I grew up loving Aliens and Predator movies, so halo is right up my street.

Really - I have only ever played Halo 1, in my eyes it was so awful that I will never play another. One of the things that really put me off were the cute fuzzy little *monsters* shouting "o no" from around corners and then running off......Real hardcore!! and you say you grew up on Alien movies??? Were they Disney re-makes? LMAO

Dude, the grunts are my favourites!

They act all brave when they've got back-up, popping your face full of needles and lobbing grenades, but as soon as you start get the upper hand they run away. Cowardly little munchkins!
biggrin.gif

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
lol the nintendo fans hate halo so much.

Well the hardcore ones do anyway
wink.gif
I'm a big nintendo fan and I love halo

Grants aren't meant to be hardcore
rofl2.gif
I love them too jimJ

The_Cylon_Surfer

Trophies
XP
Country
Like I say the games are way to "cute" for me. I like blood and action and a good mood setting. I cant but NOT feel threatened in the slightest by those cowardly little munchkins.....The whole Halo thing is just way too gay in my eyes. A new AvsP game with next gen GFX would kick ass tho, I'm sure you will agree. Well as long as its not based on the dire movie :S .

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Like I say the games are way to "cute" for me. I like blood and action and a good mood setting. I cant but NOT feel threatened in the slightest by those cowardly little munchkins.....The whole Halo thing is just way too gay in my eyes. A new AvsP game with next gen GFX would kick ass tho, I'm sure you will agree. Well as long as its not based on the dire movie :S .
Okay so now try playing the game for more than 5 minutes and you see there are a lot moe enemy types then just the Grunts.
wink2.gif

The_Cylon_Surfer

Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Okay so now try playing the game for more than 5 minutes and you see there are a lot moe enemy types then just the Grunts.
wink2.gif

No thanks, I played through Halo 1 a fair bit of it (not just 5 mins) and it sucked big time. I'll stick with Half-Life II and Bioshock!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-