Homebrew pac-man emulator and ps1 preference emulator?

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello all. I still have yet to find out why my pac-man emulator freezes when I load it (I have a soft-modded wii 4.2U). For the ps1 emulator, which one should use, wiisx or psx-r? I have yet to find any that will load the games! Please help! I will try and figure out the dvd player thingy.....which types of dvd's will work for the wii? Link me please. Then I will leave this place since you guys think I'm a nuisance. Kthxbai?

xander150

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
rofl.gif
You are my hero
rofl.gif

Burton

Real Life VIP and Educator
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I saw a post suggesting you two are in love. I don't know but there is something weird here as every time one posts the other replies.

Well I guess is not my business so I won't mind your friendly relation.

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
smashdude said:
That does not answer my question.....my wii will not load it and it has been perfectly hacked already.

if you hacked it then it not perfect sorry, well its perfectly hacked to bits in a different sense

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Burton please check your PMs. If you have time to reply to a post making a silly comment then you have time to quickly answer one of my PMs. Also pexpl I don't know what's wrong then I have done every advice you guys have told me to.

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
dude, cant you read? my user name is pepxl NOT pexpl, pexpi, pelxi or any of that sh*t

if you keep getting a user name wrong a hate to see the state your wii is in after using a guide

Burton

Real Life VIP and Educator
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
haha At least he hasn't called you pen*x.

@smashdude I haven't had the time to test any game as I have some rush at home. Another thing when you post something try posting one doubt at the time.

Don't go:
does anyone have played ps1 games on wii what is ios or cios I want to see dvds how do you use priiloader?

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have priiloader.......just soft-mod the wii and then hold power and then reset button. Then it should pop up. Have not got dvd's to work yet. Anyone have?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: don't mind me, just liking all of SDIO's posts, they deserve it for...