OUYA users HERE!

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And they overheat too easy! (not a great gaming experience).

Edit: im talking about the tv sticks

You have been banned right? Meh the ouyaforum sometimes is "violent". I was almost to be banned because i shared to much my happyness about my game (weirdpong). But i still have "alive" my account.

Not just banned, lifetime banned. Apparently I was being "violent" when I said "fuck him" in regards to the Towerfall Dev. How the hell would any person feel if a Dev got big off their favorite console, made one update for said game and then said "duces" to the community WITHOUT fixing the bugs in their game. Any normal person who cares about their gaming community would be pissed. Hopefully Friday, I can start working on a new forum.

VatoLoco

Don't crush that dwarf, hand me the pliers.
Trophies
Website
www.backwoodzstudioz.com
XP
Country
United States
meh, i say dont attempt a new forum that's destined to dwindle and fail.

what rilly needs to happen is a more streamlined sub-forum (and subsequent sub-sub-forums) for android devices here at the everlasting 'temp.

personally speaking, i myself have put my ouya on the back shelf (so-to-speak) and moved on to the fukking awesome nvidia shield portable, as it excels in all aspects.

Reactions: Joe88

RevPokemon

GBATemp's 3rd Favorite Transgirl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Welp

what rilly needs to happen is a more streamlined sub-forum (and subsequent sub-sub-forums) for android devices here at the everlasting 'temp.

personally speaking, i myself have put my ouya on the back shelf (so-to-speak) and moved on to the fukking awesome nvidia shield portable, as it excels in all aspects.
That actually sounds like a good idea! Maybe it will happen

RevPokemon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Welp

That actually sounds like a good idea! Maybe it will happen

markehmus

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
least used console here, and i was excited even did the preorder 9 months before launch. dont think it needs a subforum. nice idea but not so nice of a console compared to xbone wiiu and ps4/3

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tru but it does have a niche kinda like raspberry pi

You guys should really my OUYA should be the next SEGA thread (over at OUYA Forum). The current OUYA, I just want at the level of Wii in features and OUYA 2 needs to be close to Wii U in power. OUYA and Nintendo need to be friendly rivals for each other's sake. Having the two consoles together at the same power level will force developers to consider making medium range games when they make their yearly plans. I know the Nintendo heads will say that Big N doesn't need OUYA but two consoles at the mid range are better than one.

RevPokemon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You guys should really my OUYA should be the next SEGA thread (over at OUYA Forum). The current OUYA, I just want at the level of Wii in features and OUYA 2 needs to be close to Wii U in power. OUYA and Nintendo need to be friendly rivals for each other's sake. Having the two consoles together at the same power level will force developers to consider making medium range games when they make their yearly plans. I know the Nintendo heads will say that Big N doesn't need OUYA but two consoles at the mid range are better than one.
one issue with that is ouya is powerd by tegra and nintendo has a long relationship with amd. Either way the ouya2 easily could be as good as wiiu since k1 is basically as strong as a ps3 so x1 should be even more powerful. Anyway it is a good idea but i doubt it will happen.

tozevleal

Probably the last VinsCool lonk clone :P
OP
Trophies
Website
www.tozeleal.orgfree.pt
XP
Country
Portugal
one issue with that is ouya is powerd by tegra and nintendo has a long relationship with amd. Either way the ouya2 easily could be as good as wiiu since k1 is basically as strong as a ps3 so x1 should be even more powerful. Anyway it is a good idea but i doubt it will happen.

I agree with you too!
And ouya emulator stuff on the store its a kind of "ilegal" but by the way... Nintendo is focus in the mobile market (iphones and android phones) ... And its impossible to connect the ouya with nintendo... You don't know why?

1. Nintendo doesn't like indie devs... Ok ok ok... only likes the most famous ones like the guy who made elliots quest

2. Nintendo will not leave the AMD gpu because they want to make all the nintendo consoles "backwards compatible"

3. Nintendo hates emulators but loves to sell emulated games!!!

4. Nintendo want to be exclusive! I think they don't want to share their franchise with the ouya

5. Ouya inc wants to make cheaper consoles! not 250$ consoles!

RevPokemon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I agree with you too!
And ouya emulator stuff on the store its a kind of "ilegal" but by the way... Nintendo is focus in the mobile market (iphones and android phones) ... And its impossible to connect the ouya with nintendo... You don't know why?

1. Nintendo doesn't like indie devs... Ok ok ok... only likes the most famous ones like the guy who made elliots quest

2. Nintendo will not leave the AMD gpu because they want to make all the nintendo consoles "backwards compatible"

3. Nintendo hates emulators but loves to sell emulated games!!!

4. Nintendo want to be exclusive! I think they don't want to share their franchise with the ouya

5. Ouya inc wants to make cheaper consoles! not 250$ consoles!
Nintendo hating indie devs? Depends they aren't as open as ouya or google but I would not say they hate them. I wish Nintendo and ouya would together make a console for 150 that's a media stream and can play ouya plus certain exclusive games (it would work like valve on shield which is how the arrangement should be like)

tozevleal

Probably the last VinsCool lonk clone :P
OP
Trophies
Website
www.tozeleal.orgfree.pt
XP
Country
Portugal
Well that sucks only reason i can think is that they perfer indie companies ovef devs. Anyway have you gried google play or psn?

Well i tryed to publish to the google play store... but i feel my game isn't prepared for "touch devices" ... the PSN indie developers website says i need to travel to sign some kind of papers and stuff (why they make this so dificult!?!?!?!) "You must be physically located in US, Mexico, Central America, South America, or Canada" (i take this from the Playstation dev portal!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...