OUYA users HERE!

RevPokemon

GBATemp's 3rd Favorite Transgirl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh yeah TV sticks im not too impressed with. But the one i mentioned was a TV box. Doesn't even get warm to the touch (although I've only had mine two weeks and am still messing with it).
Cool the TV box in into is the RAZR one that is quad,2gb, and can stream PC games. It seems sweet.

tozevleal

Probably the last VinsCool lonk clone :P
OP
Trophies
Website
www.tozeleal.orgfree.pt
XP
Country
Portugal
Oh yeah TV sticks im not too impressed with. But the one i mentioned was a TV box. Doesn't even get warm to the touch (although I've only had mine two weeks and am still messing with it).
Who do you use? Amazon firetv? Nexus play?

Cool the TV box in into is the RAZR one that is quad,2gb, and can stream PC games. It seems sweet.
Ouya does that with no lag! (like nvidia shield

Edit: we made 100comments! Yay! ;)

tozevleal

OP
Trophies
Website
www.tozeleal.orgfree.pt
XP
Country
Portugal

tozevleal

OP
Trophies
Website
www.tozeleal.orgfree.pt
XP
Country
Portugal
Well thats cool if you have the card

I can't use that app because my old lappy have got a nvidia geforce 9200m (256mb of vram).
But a lot of users says its works pretty well! (they recomend to use the ethernet port for the best experience)
And maybe in the future i will get a new lappy!

RevPokemon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't use that app because my old lappy have got a nvidia geforce 9200m (256mb of vram).
But a lot of users says its works pretty well! (they recomend to use the ethernet port for the best experience)
And maybe in the future i will get a new lappy!
You can get some good ones for under 1k, which is what I plan to do when I go off to college soon, however I have no clue what they cost in Portugal

kristianity77

GBATemp old fogey
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm currently using this for emulation and media:

http://www.geekbuying.com/item/M8-A...d-4-3-Android-4-4-KitKat-OS-Black-324690.html

Easy to set up and got it connected to an air mouse (like a wii remote) for pointing at the screen. All emulation so far works pretty much perfectly. PPSSPP is fantastic, pretty much no slowdowns so far (when the emu runs at 720p, 1080p slows some games down a tad)

But yeah, the device is flawless. got a 2TB drive hooked up to it via USB. Best money I've spent in a long time on a device like this.

RevPokemon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm currently using this for emulation and media:

http://www.geekbuying.com/item/M8-A...d-4-3-Android-4-4-KitKat-OS-Black-324690.html

Easy to set up and got it connected to an air mouse (like a wii remote) for pointing at the screen. All emulation so far works pretty much perfectly. PPSSPP is fantastic, pretty much no slowdowns so far (when the emu runs at 720p, 1080p slows some games down a tad)

But yeah, the device is flawless. got a 2TB drive hooked up to it via USB. Best money I've spent in a long time on a device like this.

Honestly that is a great setup! Only question is can you move apps to the HD?

kristianity77

GBATemp old fogey
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Honestly that is a great setup! Only question is can you move apps to the HD?

To be honest I've not tried, but it does have an SD card slot as well which I have one in (32GB) and the apps do move to that (well, most give you the option, some dont).

Roms and ISOs all come from the HD. Mine came pre installed with a custom XBMC was well out the box which is really nice plus loads of streaming channels etc.

RevPokemon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To be honest I've not tried, but it does have an SD card slot as well which I have one in (32GB) and the apps do move to that (well, most give you the option, some dont).

Roms and ISOs all come from the HD. Mine came pre installed with a custom XBMC was well out the box which is really nice plus loads of streaming channels etc.

Well it really makes sense for 1tb since many Roms are 500mb plus for PS,PSP, and dreamcast.

kristianity77

GBATemp old fogey
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well it really makes sense for 1tb since many Roms are 500mb plus for PS,PSP, and dreamcast.

Exactly. I think I have about 50GB of PSX stuff, 20GB for PSP, haven't tried Dreamcast yet but will get down to it and then the drive has literally hundreds of movies and loads of music on it as well. The android UI has a kind of Win 8 metro feel to it. Like this:

tozevleal

OP
Trophies
Website
www.tozeleal.orgfree.pt
XP
Country
Portugal
Exactly. I think I have about 50GB of PSX stuff, 20GB for PSP, haven't tried Dreamcast yet but will get down to it and then the drive has literally hundreds of movies and loads of music on it as well. The android UI has a kind of Win 8 metro feel to it. Like this:

Wow great launcher! Can you share to me this launcher.apk?
If you want try ouya games on your lil box just say here!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/_NsOxG2zwWA?si=oK21qVNxgd98AyJT