Hacking Other region wii and any gamecube games won't load from the wii system menu.

Jman0

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hey everyone,

I have two problems.

1. Japanese wii games won't load form the disc channel anymore. (It says the disc is unreadable)
2. Any gamecube games won't load from the disc channel.(They show up in the disc channel, but when I press start I just get a black screen)

I'm using a PAL wii and PAL wii games work fine.

I've soft modded my wii a few years ago and everything worked. I could play region free wii games and gamecube games fine.
I used dios mios to play game cube games loaded on my sd card form the dios mios channel and that worked fine.

However for some reason dios mios stopped working and so I installed Nintendont to play GC games from an sd card. This works fine, however since I've installed this, other region wii games and gamecube games on disc don't work anymore.

I'm not sure if I've done something wrong, Nintendont has done something or if I'm missing some files. Prill loader says region free game cube and wii is enabled.

If anyone could help me with these issues it would be much appreciated.

Thank you in advance,

Jeremy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)