Opinion on Aliexpress Joycons?

Idaho

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello guys,

I just traded a computer for a Switch with a friend but the Switch has no Joycons, I'd like to keep my expenses as cheap as possible on this but I'd also like something that works so I'd like to know what you guys know of Aliexpress joycons, did any of you buy them? Are they reliable enough? No major hickups?

I was thinking about buying these ones : https://fr.aliexpress.com/item/1005004340051230.html

Your feedback would be very appreciated :)

Last edited by Idaho,

RobD

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello guys,

I just traded a computer for a Switch with a friend but the Switch has no Joycons, I'd like to keep my expenses as cheap as possible on this but I'd also like something that works so I'd like to know what you guys know of Aliexpress joycons, did any of you buy them? Are they reliable enough? No major hickups?

I was thinking about buying these ones :

Are you feeling alright?
They aren't even that cheap.
Burn the money instead.

Or is this a stealth spam?

Reactions: mathew77

Idaho

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Are you feeling alright?
They aren't even that cheap.
Burn the money instead.

Or is this a stealth spam?

It's more than half the price of original Joycons (a pair of original new ones cost 65€ here in France when these ones are sold for 29) so it's cheap in my book, I'm also not looking for total crap but something actually usable...

I'm not even gonna reply on the spamming accusation nonsense...

Last edited by Idaho,

Reploid

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I've bought two random sets at different times to replace shitty stock ones and had no issues with them. They feel a bit different to touch or move, but nothing to be worried about.

Reactions: Idaho

Idaho

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I've bought two random sets at different times to replace shitty stock ones and had no issues with them. They feel a bit different to touch or move, but nothing to be worried about.
Thanks for your answer, I guess I'll go with that then :)

mathew77

Lovin' life.
Trophies
XP
Country
Kazakhstan
@Idaho
I self-respect enough to buy for myself a respectable pair of genuine joy-cons, not a cheap knock off sht.

Don't know about you though, maybe it would be totally OK for you using them, idk mate. But can't recommend replica at all.

Last edited by mathew77,
Reactions: xoINARIox

ciaomao

Well-Known Dude
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
please report what you think about them when you receive them. i bought the split pad, but as its only good for handheld i am thinking also about to buy alternative joycons.

bazamuffin

RESIDENT HATER OF POLITICAL POSTING WANKSTAINS
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Personally I've never had any problems with official ones. 3rd party ones however, a different story. Ended up spending more on 3 pairs of them (3 different brands) and wish I'd just bought officials

Idaho

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
please report what you think about them when you receive them. i bought the split pad, but as its only good for handheld i am thinking also about to buy alternative joycons.
I just got them yesterday and as of now, they do their job pretty well, I'll be sure to keep you informed if I encounter any issue with them in the future...

Reactions: ciaomao

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hello guys,

I was thinking about buying these ones : https://fr.aliexpress.com/item/1005004340051230.html

Looks decent and the reviews are good, but it probably won't last as long as official Joycons.
For the price, I guess that's OK.
But it says it's not compatible with grips and the JoyCons are really uncomfortable without them. Maybe you're okay with that, I can't stand using them without grips personally.

Z0KU

Newcomer
Trophies
Close to PARIS, Baguette du Fromage country
Website
linktr.ee
XP
Country
France
It's more than half the price of original Joycons (a pair of original new ones cost 65€ here in France when these ones are sold for 29) so it's cheap in my book, I'm also not looking for total crap but something actually usable...

I'm not even gonna reply on the spamming accusation nonsense...
leboncoin exist my guy

G33ksquad

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Find a broken pair, send in for their free repair program that also exists in France, sometimes you get lucky and get a pair as low as $7-$8 US, and they send you back new replacements!

Idaho

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
leboncoin exist my guy

I wouldn't be very confident buying joycons on the second hand market tbh but I'll think about it in the future :P

Find a broken pair, send in for their free repair program that also exists in France, sometimes you get lucky and get a pair as low as $7-$8 US, and they send you back new replacements!

I guess that's worth a shot too, if I need a second pair, I'll think of it as well ^^

Btw my AliExpress joycons are still working good as new, so I'd say it's a good deal if you want something new that's hassle free...

Last edited by Idaho,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol