OpenPandora Retailers?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,016
  • Replies 3
D

Deleted User

OP
I was wondering if anybody knew any retailers besides DragonBox or Ithic that sell Pandora Handhelds to the US under $200.00. I don't want to hear eBay, and Amazon is no help. If nobody knows any cheaper than under $250-$300, I'd appreciate those too.

Thanks!
Techie8

thaddius

Charmander is not pleased.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I just got an email a couple of days ago telling me that OpenPandora Ltd (UK) has shut down. The German one still exists, but having essentially lost the money I paid for the system I would not recommend attempting to purchase one.

D

Deleted User

OP
I just got an email a couple of days ago telling me that OpenPandora Ltd (UK) has shut down. The German one still exists, but having essentially lost the money I paid for the system I would not recommend attempting to purchase one.
Well, I was planning on getting a German one, potentially somewhere from DragonBox or Ithic, but I don't like the prices, especially when I found out that the starting price was $349. I really essentially just want the original, no rebirth of 1Ghz or anything like that. Oh, and if you find a good one on eBay, tell me, just be sure it's specific.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn