Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://xcomp.gamebrink.com/?p=339

^^
This website doesn't work
frown.gif
. I wish it did, because it would be nice if I could understand what they were really saying.
And thank you, and I hope that it can work soon!

jo_sean06

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually it works fine for me now. I dunno wat was wrong, but it has an error one hour then the next it's just peachy.

LoL I restarted the game, because I didn't think I would be able to beat the first gym when an Electric,Flying, and Fire type. How ironic no?

But I figured that if Hikorazu knew a fighting move, it'd be way easier!! ne?

Well good luck to everyone in the game! See ya guys in wifi.

Question for all: Which starter would be best overall for the gym leaders??

Teun

Trophies
Website
www.spore-net.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I've got four badges, but i'm lost now. I can walk in a circle trough a few cities, but I don't know what to do.

There are 2 guys standing in front of the forest, and one fat guy is pushing me away on another side. I also can't go into the gym with the high platform. What to do?
ohmy.gif

XeNoGeaR

Trophies
Website
www.topgames.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
its easy teun...

that last gym you beated ...... go to that town and there is a rocket guy standing before a building..Talk to him..Then he will walk away..You will have to follow him to the end.Then a girl give you somethin...

Do you remember te place with the psyducks blocking a pad ??? Go there and now they will let you go on to the next gym.

Greetz

Anyway i beated the elite4 but i need 1 more pokemon for my dex...PARUKIA from pearl legendary..Can someone wifi battle me with that or just trade for in my dex.....Trade forth and back i mean...?

Greetz

larvi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyway i beated the elite4 but i need 1 more pokemon for my dex...PARUKIA from pearl legendary..Can someone wifi battle me with that or just trade for in my dex.....Trade forth and back i mean...?

You don't need to trade to get one in your dex. After beating the E4 take the boat to the battle frontier, when you get off someone will show you the other legendary and it will get registered in your dex.

ctunightfall

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Greetz

I got a supercard with pearl and diamond loaded. You can use your savegame with both if you rename the save to whatever game you're playing. Dunno if it works like this on the other cards.

Ryoko_Maehara

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm stuck in the cave where the pearl legendary is(Parukia) one Team Galaxy Grunt is blocking the cave exit. He doesnt want to go away or even battle. please help me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy