Homebrew OoTHax confirmed!

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I already bought Cubic Ninja for Ninjhax and I'm contemplating selling my OoT, my cousin would probably want it as it's not available in stores anymore. So for me personally, it's a bit late.
But still, this will make homebrew way more accessible to most people, especially if it supports the eShop version. :D

Chris_Highwind

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh good. This means I won't have to track down a copy of Cubic Ninja if this works on 9.8, or even 9.9. I've had OoT 3D for almost the entire lifespans of both my 3DSes (the first one has a cracked top screen which is now dead), and now I can get back into the 3DS homebrew scene with it.

EDIT: Oh, wait, nevermind, apparently you need a save dongle for the hack, so I still can't enter the homebrew scene :(

Last edited by Chris_Highwind,

Koldur

Virtual Boy Ambassador
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Oh good. This means I won't have to track down a copy of Cubic Ninja if this works on 9.8, or even 9.9. I've had OoT 3D for almost the entire lifespans of both my 3DSes (the first one has a cracked top screen which is now dead), and now I can get back into the 3DS homebrew scene with it.

EDIT: Oh, wait, nevermind, apparently you need a save dongle for the hack, so I still can't enter the homebrew scene :(

Buying a save dongle is pretty cheap and offers a lot of flexibility all over anyways, so, go for it!

keven3477

Fresh Prince of Lemonade
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For us gateway users, we may have a problem. We would need to have the gateway exploit and the ninjhax exploit on the same game, and if there is 2 saves on the oot exploit, the game freezes and exits saying error occured when the exploit should be loaded. Not to mention that smea will probably not want to release his exploit save having the Gateway one.

olshrimpeyes

Your question is bad and you should feel bad
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pre-owned, yeah. New copies are still $40 though.
Yeah, but new copies don't exist at gamestop anymore, anytime a game gets to the point where there are only a few new copies left of a game (If there actually were any at that point) and the pre-owned price goes above MSRP they move all the new copies to the pre-owned SKU.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-