Jecoconono

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
1. sorry its hard to read
2. no i am not just talking about the "ban wave" and i know the error code you refer to . . . and its not the only ban error code . . .
3. no one said you were an idiot but you seem unable to admit when you are wrong . . . thats all
..yes and from that error code you get "If you are experiencing this error code, your Nintendo 3DS family system has been banned due to unauthorized system modifications, play of unauthorized versions of one or more games, and/or connecting to the official game servers in violation of our terms of service. This ban is effective immediately and requests to remove the ban will not be processed."

"sorry its hard to read" you didn't get that was sarcasm.. jesus dude.

"3. no one said you were an idiot but you seem unable to admit when you are wrong . . ." I could easily say the same to anyone I disagree'd with.. Come on now.

fowler002

Trophies
XP
Country
..yes and from that error code you get "If you are experiencing this error code, your Nintendo 3DS family system has been banned due to unauthorized system modifications, play of unauthorized versions of one or more games, and/or connecting to the official game servers in violation of our terms of service. This ban is effective immediately and requests to remove the ban will not be processed."

"sorry its hard to read" you didn't get that was sarcasm.. jesus dude.

"3. no one said you were an idiot but you seem unable to admit when you are wrong . . ." I could easily say the same to anyone I disagree'd with.. Come on now.

Can anyone say irony?

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
did you read the post you were responding to what i said was
2. no i am not just talking about the "ban wave" and i know the error code you refer to . . . and its not the only ban error code . . .
what part of that sounds like . . . "dur ? i have no clue what you meanz ?"

Jecoconono

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can anyone say irony?
Well, whatever. Arguements are pointless since both sides are not open to each others opinions (that would be a debate.) They're really just an endless spiral towards people getting angry at eachother and people are entitled towards their own opinions. And at this point we all know that thats what you could call "something people on this forum don't understand" which would be just about everyone that's been replying to this thread so far. And everyone is guilty of this, no matter your opinion on it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

did you read the post you were responding to what i said was
what part of that sounds like . . . "dur ? i have no clue what you meanz ?"
Alright then, show me proof?

edit: the proof to there being a ban for non cfw non hackers but specifically casual homebrew users

Last edited by Jecoconono,

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, whatever. Arguements are pointless since both sides are not open to each others opinions (that would be a debate.) They're really just an endless spiral towards people getting angry at eachother and people are entitled towards their own opinions. And at this point we all know that thats what you could call "something people on this forum don't understand" which would be just about everyone that's been replying to this thread so far. And everyone is guilty of this, no matter your opinion on it.

Alright then, show me proof?

edit: the proof to there being a ban for non cfw non hackers but specifically casual homebrew users
off the top of my head i can say inject a pokemon save and go online . . . oh is a save editor not normal to you ?. . . fyi that was my point pages ago when i said its how you choose to use the homebrew . . . oh and still the same can be said for cfw

Thousands of People Get Banned From Pokémon Sun and Moon For Cheating

Jecoconono

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
off the top of my head i can say inject a pokemon save and go online . . . oh is a save editor not normal to you ?. . . fyi that was my point pages ago when i said its how you choose to use the homebrew . . . oh and still the same can be said for cfw

Thousands of People Get Banned From Pokémon Sun and Moon For Cheating
sorry i said casual homebrew users.. my take on a casual homebrew user would be one that uses it to emulate and whatnot. and also yes this will sound like "you never understand" but that is a ban from the game itself not from nintendo in general.

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry i said casual homebrew users.. my take on a casual homebrew user would be one that uses it to emulate and whatnot. and also yes this will sound like "you never understand" but that is a ban from the game itself not from nintendo in general.
just wow now that i did what you ask you moan about how it does not count as its not your standard . . . anything but say "i was wrong" . . . its sad really . . . im done you win, you never were a hypocrite, & i am simply a cyberbully who spreads lies . . . (btw do you see how sarcasm in a argument makes one look like an ass)

and your correct as you have made clear you will never understand me (or anyone else) as you know in your sole you are correct to begin with no matter who (despite numbers/examples) tells you that you are incorrect

Jecoconono

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
just wow now that i did what you ask you moan about how it does not count as its not your standard . . . anything but say "i was wrong" . . . its sad really . . . im done you win, you never were a hypocrite, & i am simply a cyberbully who spreads lies . . . (btw do you see how sarcasm in a argument makes one look like an ass)

and your correct as you have made clear you will never understand me (or anyone else) as you know in your sole you are correct to begin with no matter who (despite numbers/examples) tells you that you are incorrect
No don't go, I genuinely need to know wether you can get banned for normal homebrew. I'm sure mr. know it all could indulge me, unless you couldn't find any proof of it that didn't ban you with the total ban from nintendo services.

I'll just leave this link here:

mm i haven't heard that voice in too long also nicely applies to both sides, no one is a winner in arguments.

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've seen hyper bans handed out to pokemon sun moon players all cause nintendo was stupid enough to hand out pre-orders early and players went online with those retail copies.

Jecoconono

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Only the dumbasses got banned on that
I wouldn't even know how to do it. Like do you get yourself banned from a ton of games until they just don't want you anymore? Or directly affect nintendo's servers?

I've seen hyper bans handed out to pokemon sun moon players all cause nintendo was stupid enough to hand out pre-orders early and players went online with those retail copies.
By hyper bans you mean full service bans? Well then, it has nothing to do with hacking then. Also thanks nintendo you ban people that were most excited to play your game

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't even know how to do it. Like do you get yourself banned from a ton of games until they just don't want you anymore? Or directly affect nintendo's servers?

By hyper bans you mean full service bans? Well then, it has nothing to do with hacking then. Also thanks nintendo you ban people that were most excited to play your game
Idk I have 3 CFWed 3ds's neither of them banned

dpad_5678

Ape weak on own. Ape strong in unity.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jesus fucking christ! He said he wants HOMEBREW and nothing more! Stop with the "well ya shoulda installed CFW" bullshit. It's done! Dead! Nadda!

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
No don't go, I genuinely need to know wether you can get banned for normal homebrew. I'm sure mr. know it all could indulge me, unless you couldn't find any proof of it that didn't ban you with the total ban from nintendo services.

mm i haven't heard that voice in too long also nicely applies to both sides, no one is a winner in arguments.
You can get banned for playing out of region games online, and for having hacked games online (eg Pokémon) both of which are possible with homebrew.

In this thread I can see someone who asked how to do something, got told how, complained about it and said he'd never do it and couldn't understand that it was a solution to his problem, then eventually realised he had to and did it, then continued to insist he had been right the whole time. Does this sound about right? Oh and who also puts on a holier-than-thou anti-piracy act yet actually admitted to piracy. And still insists he is always right.

If I were you, OP, I would ask for a change of username (assuming you want to continue using this site), as it will be hard for anyone to take you seriously on this forum now.

Last edited by Quantumcat,

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jesus fucking christ! He said he wants HOMEBREW and nothing more! Stop with the "well ya shoulda installed CFW" bullshit. It's done! Dead! Nadda!

nah $20 would get him HOMEBREW back again so It's NOT done! NOT Dead! NOT Nadda!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So salty