Ooooooh....if only I could remember the name of this game....

Old

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't remember how many years ago (20-30?) I played this one, but man it was a hell of good time. In the style of 'Fantasy Zone', your character is (I believe?) a tiny pink/purple sorceress.
(??)

:unsure:

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Was it one of the Cotton games?
cotton.png

Reactions: Old and x65943

Old

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man, what a golden age for space shooters....1985-1995.....not been many mind-blowers since, sadly.....
(Though I have played a few 'modern' sweeties, namely a DS shooter from a few years back.)

Being able to play the greats in the arcade, upon release, was indescribably cool.

Reactions: Subtle Demise
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man, what a golden age for space shooters....1985-1995.....not been many mind-blowers since, sadly.....
(Though I have played a few 'modern' sweeties, namely a DS shooter from a few years back.)

Being able to play the greats in the arcade, upon release, was indescribably cool.
The Touhou series is pretty cool if you don't mind the bullet hell aspect. I recommend Perfect Cherry Blossom.

Old

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure of the name, but I played one a few years ago on DS that was pretty nice. Trouble is, the landscapes (overhead view) below were so detailed and lush, I found myself getting lost in them and dying repeatedly/crashing. :lol:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...