Damned
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Well, I've been here on GBAtemp for a year now (Tomorrow, to be precise). Time really goes quickly... I remember joining GBAtemp, as if it was yesterday.

How did I find about GBAtemp?
Well, around this time, I found out what a R4 was, and googled to find more info about it. On the first page, there was GBAtemp. I only joined GBAtemp to ask a question about the R4, just like so many noobs. I stayed here to keep asking questions about the DS (
cry.gif
). One day, I just got bored, and went around the forum. To my surprise, there were a lot of interesting or entertaining topics, etc. That's when I decided to stay.

It's been a lot of fun, and I've met a lot of great people. GBAtemp forums is probably the only forum I've stayed in for over 5 months... All the other places, I just stop visiting, for quite a lot of reasons. But that's not the case with GBAtemp!

I would really like to thank the mods for doing an excellent job and lots of the members for the fun. I know I haven't been the best temper, or contribute a whole lot to the community, but I'll try to do more from now on.

Thanks to everyone!
grog.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Lol K3N1.