Gaming One Piece Pirate Musou

Byronic Hero

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GameWinner said:
You guys know know how Nis America is always looking for recommendations for new games to translate over to America, well a group of fans are trying to get fans to show their expression of how much they want this game. Basically they are trying to get Nis to dub this game just like the Bleach game they did. You don't have to make an account if you don't wanna but its something you guys may wanna see:
One Piece
Hmmm, maybe we can get another "Operation ______" going. NIS seems like they'd be more likely to listen. At least more so than *glares at Capcom*

QUOTE(machomuu @ Sep 2 2011, 08:46 PM) This is the video that gave me the impression I said in my previous post. The fighting has all of these input moments and cinematic sequences, too many if you ask me.

Yeah, by the looks of the actual gameplay, it looks to be one of those games where the computer will kick your ass until you actually get good at the controls. And since I haven't played a DBZ game since Boudokai 3, I see many foul words being yelled at my TV while playing this game.

But getting back to One Piece, if it is even half as fun as Unlimited Adventure was to me, then Bamco can have my $180+ (Tales of Graces F, Tales of Xillia, Pirate Musou)

Byronic Hero

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder if all the Strawhats will be playable, or will they pull a Gigante Battle...

Though I just can't shake the feeling that I may not enjoy this game as much since I am not a fan of Dynasty Warriors. At all.

GameWinner

Take your heart
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One-Piece-Kaizoku-Musou-Scan.jpg

Full scan!

Tonitonichopchop

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not a big fan of the Dynasty Warriors franchise, but I do like One Piece so I'll pirate it at the very least. If it's good I may buy it when/if it comes out in Europe.

1234turtles

Memer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if this gets localized in europe i might import it cause i know it never will come to america. btw what was americas last one piece game.

Byronic Hero

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TGS Checklist

[FREAKING CHECK!!!] Confirm One Piece: Pirate Warriors looks good
[] Dream Drop Distance Trailer
[] Good People Die Trailer

Byronic Hero

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1234turtles said:
if this gets localized in europe i might import it cause i know it never will come to america. btw what was americas last one piece game.
One Piece: Unlimited Adventure

Its rare now. It goes for a high price on ebay.

*sigh*

DAMN YOU 4KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Byronic Hero said:
1234turtles said:
One Piece: Unlimited Adventure

Its rare now. It goes for a high price on ebay.

*sigh*

DAMN YOU 4KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What does 4Kids have to do with it? By then One Piece was owned by Funimation.

Byronic Hero

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
What does 4Kids have to do with it? By then One Piece was owned by Funimation.
Yeah, but by then the damage had already been done.

4kids tried to make it more kid-friendly when in reality, it was aimed at the same demographic as DBZ.

If Funimation had been in charge of the dub in the first place, I think One Piece would have had a better shot at continuing past the Skypia Arc. There certainly wouldn't have been any of this:
da8cd5dfc3d0d0_full.jpg

There may have been a little blood-removal, (as they did with DBZ Kai, but that could have just been cause it was on Nicktoons) but that can be overlooked.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4