One Piece: Gigant Battle - Coming to Europe

tommyt

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
One Piece: Gigant Battle is being localized, but it appears only Europe is going to get the Ganbarion’s title.
Namco Bandai announced the Nintendo DS fighting game for a European release.

While the game will have English text, Namco Bandai will keep the original Japanese voiceovers. Monkey D. Luffy, like all
characters in One Piece: Gigant Battle, earn experience points, which you can spend to tailor their stats and acquire special attacks.
One Piece: Gigant Battle has twenty main characters and 50 support characters from the series.

image32.png

One Piece: Gigant Battle and the Pirate Grand Prix are scheduled to make their European debut in June.

Source

Hero-Link

Hero of Derrr
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
This game is awesome... i'll be sure to buy it once it gets out to support more games like this being released with their original voices!

Daidude

Puzzled
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

I loved this game in Japanese and still play it a bit but am stuck at this gate which I can't get through because I can't understand it's requirements.

Now all we need is the anime continued in Europe and America.
smile.gif

ineap09

Trophies
XP
Country
Guyana
JinTrigger said:
Wasn't there a group translating the japanese version...
Well, Noitora was doing it. I don't know if it's still being done. His website's down. There's no mention of this game in the Translation Index Thread. It's not even in the Official translation requests topic. I don't think it's going on though I may be wrong.

Uzumakijl

Trophies
Website
www.uzumakijl.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Mexico
ineap09 said:
Well, Noitora was doing it. I don't know if it's still being done. His website's down. There's no mention of this game in the Translation Index Thread. It's not even in the Official translation requests topic. I don't think it's going on though I may be wrong.

Not being done AFAIK, Because nobody ever worked on it at all.

Anyways, I'm glad nobody did work this game, It would have been a waste of time since it's now getting a European release.

Go buy it when it's out dammit!

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gokujr1000 said:
What's with Europe getting all these translations. First Inazuma Eleven and now this?
Not to mention they got Jam With The Band
frown.gif

WiiBricker said:
machomuu said:
QUOTE(Warrior522 @ Feb 10 2011, 12:22 PM) Dammit; I'll have to import...

Meh, it's still ENGLISH!!! 83
This
smile.gif

Yes? This what? What do you want to say?
I'll have to import it but it will still be in English...did that really need to be said?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: If I could halucinAte this is what I imagine it would look like?